cant redeem prepaid code

Discus and support cant redeem prepaid code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every link on microsoft/xboxs websites that tells me to redeem code they dont take me to that page. it takes me to a page that gives me a basic... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ohno itstheCoPz, Aug 12, 2020.

1. cant redeem prepaid code

every link on microsoft/xboxs websites that tells me to redeem code they dont take me to that page. it takes me to a page that gives me a basic overview of my account with no location for entering a code. this is ridiculous its impossible to use my code
    only because i cant enter it anywhere!!!

:)

ohno itstheCoPz, Aug 12, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. gds1972 Win User

Redeem code not working

3. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

5. Smwutches Win User

Trialcode Help

6. THEOWENKILLER Win User
Thema:

cant redeem prepaid code

1. cant redeem prepaid code - Similar Threads - cant redeem prepaid

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. Cant Redeem Xbox Gold Live Prepaid Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Redeem Xbox Gold Live Prepaid Code: I cant redeem my Xbox Live Gold Prepaid Code. I tried it on both my Xbox One and PC. Xbox's shows me what i am redeeming which is good cause the code works but when I hit the 'Redeem' button it...
  4. Cant redeem a prepaid points card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem a prepaid points card: I bought 2 cards on Sunday.... been trying since then to redeem and turn them to cash on the live system. i keep coming back with this error at the bottom of the screen and it telling me to try...
  5. Why i cant redeem my prepaid code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant redeem my prepaid code?: when i redeem my code, this message appears "Pay with a different currency" "This code can't be used with the currency in your billing account. To use the code, change the location associated...
  6. cant redeem microsoft prepaid card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant redeem microsoft prepaid card: ive tried redeemind this xbox card online,but it keeps on saying for me to try later.i have done it 4 times now at different imes, but it says the same thing.help?...
  7. Cant redeem my prepaid code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem my prepaid code.: I try to redeem my prepaid code but it always tells me 'Something went wrong. Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.' I have no blocked subscriptions or something that might prevent me from...
  8. Cant redeem prepaid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem prepaid card: When i tried to redeem my prepaid card all that came up was, something went wrong, ang gave me this... error code i think it is. XBOS-3016 35eb7022-4862-47f8-9369-13ebb6184001...
  9. bought a $50 prepaid code and cant redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought a $50 prepaid code and cant redeem it: i bought a 4000 microsoft point (assuming they still work) and when i try to redeem it gives me an error ec87f255-159d-4f51-992e-38fe3f9cd421
  10. i cant redeem my prepaid card to my account tried several days in a row get the same **** ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant redeem my prepaid card to my account tried several days in a row get the same **** ...: my **** code doesnt work tried several days whats going on ??? f7a43447-4bc8-408b-994a-39c65acc63f6