Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

Discus and support Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ankit1997, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Ankit1997
    Ankit1997 Guest

I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months.

I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :-

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Redeem:

Microsoft 365 Family

Microsoft 365 Business Apps

Xbox: Check the instructions you got when you received this code. You might not be eligible to redeem it, or maybe you need to redeem it on another device or service.

Pf19+w/eZEOXleNE.7.33

2022/04/10 - 05:03:23 UTC

:)

Ankit1997, Apr 10, 2022
  2. XBF - Amory Win User

You may want to check if the fine print states that the promotional code is only for completely new first-time users of Game Pass. It's very likely that it is not allowing you to claim and use the new code if you have previously claimed a trial code.

I hope this helps clarify. Stay safe!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Cannot redeem PC Game Pass

Hi BITTOBITTA! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Terms of the offer are:

3-month PC Game Pass free trial valid for those who have played Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, or Age of Empires IV on PC before Feb 28, 2022

And is valid only for new Xbox Game Pass members only and only in PC Game Pass markets

If you try to redeem a code for a free trial and you received that message means you probably not a new subscriber, could you share a screenshot where it says you are elegible please without sharing the code or personal information
  4. Georges C. Win User

How do I play Halo Infinite on PC after purchase on xbox with redeemable code?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Toxidrome, click on the link below and log in with the account that redeemed Halo Infinite and see if you can install it on your PC, as it is a Playanywhere game you can play it on console and PC with the same license.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/halo-inf...
  5. Nursemorph Win User

xbox to pc

so are all the microsoft games like forza and halo included?
    Forza Horizon 4 is a Play Anywhere title (not sure about Motorsport)...would make sense for Horizon 5 to also be when it releases.

Halo:MCC is not a Play Anywhere title and requires buying separately for console and PC (I own the console version and would have to pay to play the PC version if I wanted to own it)...however, it is on Game Pass for PC and console so if you own the UGP you can play it on either

I think Halo: Infinite will be Day 1 on Game Pass (not 100% sure though) so you can play it on console or PC if you have GP without purchasing. Halo 5: Guardians can't be played on PC/laptop as it wasn't made available on that platform (for some unknown bizarre and completely illogical reason)
  6. 창건김 Win User

Even though I am subscribing Xbox Game Pass, they ask me insert a game disk or buy a game Halo Infinite

Hi. Dérek.

Yes. This happens only in campaign mode.

I play the game using my MacBook. So I have already used the iOS browser, Safari, as their recommendation for playing cloud gaming.

It still does not work through either wi-fi or ethernet.

As I know, Multiplay or other modes of Halo Infinite are offered as free, regardless of the subscription of the game pass, right?

Other games do work perfectly. But only in Halo Infinite, my account became like the one that does not subscribe to the Game Pass.

Thanks in advance.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite. - Similar Threads - Can't redeem game

2. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  3. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a
  4. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  5. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  6. Redeemed game code but can't find game install option on Xbox app PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed game code but can't find game install option on Xbox app PC: I bought Street Fighter 6 digital from Best Buy the other day, but after redeeming it from the Xbox app, it doesn't give me any option to download/install it. I can only see it under purchase...
  7. I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.: [img] [img] The membership had a time period of 3 years from the day it was claimed. I wasn't facing this issue until yesterday. 903f89b5-aed3-4367-a15a-aea1e4755cf8
  8. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  9. Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord: I have gotten quite a few of these before from Discord but can never use them. When I try to redeem the code it always says ''It was purchased in a different region from your account'', But my...
  10. PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem: Hello! I got from discord a code that allows me to get a PC Game Pass (3 Months) for free, i clicked the link from the mail, there i copied the link and paste it in the redeem section (25...