cant redeem my microsoft rewards

Discus and support cant redeem my microsoft rewards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ive been trying to redeem my microsoft rewards on the pc xbox app for hours now and it just says "something went wrong" "Sorry about that click try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 96hyp, May 26, 2023.

1. 96hyp
    96hyp Guest

ive been trying to redeem my microsoft rewards on the pc xbox app for hours now and it just says "something went wrong" "Sorry about that click try again to see if that fixes it"

:)

96hyp, May 26, 2023
  2. Shah Abeer Muhammad Win User

Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

but if i cant add my phone number on microsoft account so would i redeem my microsoft rewards? microsoft rewards is available in Bangladesh.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

If you still encounter the same issue after doing the steps that I have provided. Please report it to the Rewards team through this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....

Click the "Get help" button then click the rewards support button.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Xbox app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select the Xbox app, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try to redeem the rewards again, and see if it works.

Solution 2: Please try to log out and then log back into your account to the Xbox app. Try redeeming the rewards after that and see if it works.

If the same issue persists after doing the steps above, I would highly recommend reporting the issue to the Rewards team using this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....

Please click the drop-down button that says "Get help".
  5. Jamie S.Reich Win User

No way to report this specific problem through their links.
  6. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
Thema:

1. cant redeem my microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - cant redeem microsoft

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  4. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  5. Cant add a debit card to microsoft NOR redeem my reward points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add a debit card to microsoft NOR redeem my reward points: I literally feel like microsoft is downplaying me. 1 I CANNOT CONTACT MICROSOFT VIA THE WEB CHAT says im blocked out and shows an error code, ALSO I CANT GET THEM TO CALL ME BECAUSE IT SAYS THE...
  6. so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...

in XBoX on Windows
    so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...: exactly what the title says, i can't redeem a 5$ gift card :P e1b3440b-9396-4663-b71f-92af1e31b11b
  7. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox: i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me? 399b9984-0268-42af-b94c-96ed9fef2dc0
  8. cant redeem microsoft prepaid card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant redeem microsoft prepaid card: ive tried redeemind this xbox card online,but it keeps on saying for me to try later.i have done it 4 times now at different imes, but it says the same thing.help?...
  9. Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store: I purchased code for 12+3months Xbox Live Gold yesterday but have not been able to redeem it from Xbox One or from website,receiving same error message from both: "An error occured, try again in...
  10. I CANT REDEEM MY MICROSOFT POINTS CODE,WHAT I CAN DO SOME ONE HELP ME

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT REDEEM MY MICROSOFT POINTS CODE,WHAT I CAN DO SOME ONE HELP ME: i cant redeem my microsoft points code its says the messege something wrong, what i can do? 734e12fd-ae54-426c-a08c-79d5c440c2c3