cant redeem microsoft prepaid card

Discus and support cant redeem microsoft prepaid card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive tried redeemind this xbox card online,but it keeps on saying for me to try later.i have done it 4 times now at different imes, but it says the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NickHickman, Jan 3, 2014.

1. NickHickman
    NickHickman Guest

ive tried redeemind this xbox card online,but it keeps on saying for me to try later.i have done it 4 times now at different imes, but it says the same thing.help?

:)

NickHickman, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Jbird385
    Jbird385 Guest
    Xbox live reedem code problem

Just bought a prepaid card, same problem, I cant redeem through the xbox or the website.

Jbird385, Jan 3, 2014
  3. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    how do i get to use a Xbox gift card to buy a game on the Xbox one

Hi Peter,

You would first need to redeem your Xbox Gift Card.

Click here to learn
    How to redeem an Xbox prepaid code

As soon as you redeem your gift card, your funds will be available for you on your account and it will show up as a payment option when shopping in our Microsoft Store!

Learn about gift cards and prepaid codes

Best wishes!

XBF Leslie D, Jan 3, 2014
  4. MuzakSiD88
    MuzakSiD88 Guest

please giv a solution i am having the same issue

MuzakSiD88, Jan 4, 2014
  5. MuzakSiD88 Win User

please giv a solution i am having the same issue
  6. Jbird385 Win User

Xbox live reedem code problem

Just bought a prepaid card, same problem, I cant redeem through the xbox or the website.
  7. stef aarts Win User

Cant redeem prepaid card

I couldn't find what exact error this code stands for but sometimes it helps if you enter the codes on different devices (while logged into the same account) for example at: https://redeem.microsoft.com or in the
    windows 10 xbox app (xbox app > store > xbox > redeem code). I have had some old prepaid codes in my life as well which I could only be redeemed on my xbox 360 and that didn't work on newer devices so I suggest trying this (if you have a 360 in your possession).
  8. XBF Ezra G Win User

Why is it not letting me use my gift card

Hey BILLIE,

Thanks for making your post, just to clarify is the issue occuring with a Pre-Paid Microsoft Currency/ Xbox Live Gold gift card? Or a pre-paid Visa debit card?

If this is happening with a Pre-Paid Microsoft Currency/ Xbox Live Gold card please attempt to redeem it following this guide:

How to redeem an Xbox prepaid code

Hope this helps, thanks again!
  9. XBF Leslie D Win User

how do i get to use a Xbox gift card to buy a game on the Xbox one

Thema:

1. cant redeem microsoft prepaid card - Similar Threads - cant redeem microsoft

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  4. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  5. Cant add a debit card to microsoft NOR redeem my reward points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add a debit card to microsoft NOR redeem my reward points: I literally feel like microsoft is downplaying me. 1 I CANNOT CONTACT MICROSOFT VIA THE WEB CHAT says im blocked out and shows an error code, ALSO I CANT GET THEM TO CALL ME BECAUSE IT SAYS THE...
  6. cant redeem my microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    cant redeem my microsoft rewards: ive been trying to redeem my microsoft rewards on the pc xbox app for hours now and it just says "something went wrong" "Sorry about that click try again to see if that fixes it"...
  7. so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...

in XBoX on Windows
    so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...: exactly what the title says, i can't redeem a 5$ gift card :P e1b3440b-9396-4663-b71f-92af1e31b11b
  8. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox: i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me? 399b9984-0268-42af-b94c-96ed9fef2dc0
  9. Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store: I purchased code for 12+3months Xbox Live Gold yesterday but have not been able to redeem it from Xbox One or from website,receiving same error message from both: "An error occured, try again in...
  10. I CANT REDEEM MY MICROSOFT POINTS CODE,WHAT I CAN DO SOME ONE HELP ME

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT REDEEM MY MICROSOFT POINTS CODE,WHAT I CAN DO SOME ONE HELP ME: i cant redeem my microsoft points code its says the messege something wrong, what i can do? 734e12fd-ae54-426c-a08c-79d5c440c2c3