Can't Redeem in Microsoft Rewards without number phone

Discus and support Can't Redeem in Microsoft Rewards without number phone in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can't redeem for 1.25$ without number phone because i don't have a phone, is there any option to redeem without number phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ValuingSplash68, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Can't Redeem in Microsoft Rewards without number phone

I can't redeem for 1.25$ without number phone because i don't have a phone, is there any option to redeem without number phone

:)

ValuingSplash68, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Microsoft rewards without using phone

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer suppprt via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Microsoft rewards without using phone

hi there.. i have 7,000 ms points and wanted to use it to Redeem the 5$ Xbox digital gift card but the one issue is the phone option but i don't have my phone anymore is there a way to bypass it and use my email to verify it?

RaZor x KryPtc, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 22, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Is there a way to redeem rewards without phone number>

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Rewards.

Unfortunately with the Microsoft Rewards current setup, it is not possible to redeem rewards without a phone number as an alias in a Microsoft account.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the phone number you're adding is already being used as an alias. Try to add a different phone number to see if it pushes through.

Note: Make sure that the phone number you're adding is not associated with any Microsoft accounts.

I just want to clarify when you mentioned the system has "Blocked" you, do you mean your Microsoft Rewards is currently blocked/restricted at the moment?

If yes, you will need to reach out directly to Microsoft Rewards for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate your Microsoft Rewards account:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  7. Shah Abeer Muhammad Win User

Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

but if i cant add my phone number on microsoft account so would i redeem my microsoft rewards? microsoft rewards is available in Bangladesh.
  8. [EX] Win User

Microsoft rewards claim without phone number

It doesn't matter if this is your phone number ! You just need a phone (maybe from a friend) to get

the code.

The number will not be saved - next time you will be asked again for a phone number.
  9. XBF Aicha T Win User

Microsoft rewards claim without phone number

Thema:

1. Can't Redeem in Microsoft Rewards without number phone - Similar Threads - Can't Redeem Microsoft

2. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  3. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  4. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  5. So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab: I'm a big roblox fan and on wednesday i redeem the 100 robux rewards by my ms reward point and the next day i don't see robux reward on the redeem tab anymore, i tried to find it on my phone but...
  6. Microsoft Rewards daily and weekly bonus not tracking my achievements. Can't redeem them...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards daily and weekly bonus not tracking my achievements. Can't redeem them...: I wonder if this has anything to do with the latest update or it's a general issue, but my Rewards app stopped tracking my unlocked achievements and I haven't been able to redeem some of them....
  7. Can't redeem a code in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem a code in Microsoft Store: I have claimed a code for Fallout 76 from prime gaming, however when I go to redeem it in the Microsoft Store it tells me that the product is not found, this code no longer works. What can cause...
  8. I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code: We are disputing via credit card after phoning and being cut off; emailing with no response so many issues This is disgusting service I am home schooling because of covid and this is now...
  9. Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app: I keep getting this message. Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. UnknownExternalError...
  10. I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points: Hi Support, I need help as I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points card. The error code is : XBOS-1005 5a5ac953-9103-4fda-8352-0bc92cf9993b Thanks, Alex a61c3a7b-55aa-40ac-a43b-329f67781d34

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to redeem reward on microsoft without phone number

2. cannot redeem microsoft rewards

3. error redeeming microsoft rewards

4. how to redeem xbox rewards without a number