Cant redeem gifted digital code

Discus and support Cant redeem gifted digital code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had gotten a Gifted digital code from someone and tried to redeem it and it says "This code wasn't found ____ try re-entering it (did many times). If... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by vL Tesla, Feb 27, 2023.

1. vL Tesla
    vL Tesla Guest

I had gotten a Gifted digital code from someone and tried to redeem it and it says "This code wasn't found ____ try re-entering it (did many times). If the code is damaged (which I think it is), contact the seller (which I did as well). Invalid characters A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1, and 5." I do not know what to do next.

:)

vL Tesla, Feb 27, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox Gold didn't go through

4. XBF - Tali Win User

Can’t redeem 5-Month trial for Xbox Game-Pass

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Live Code Already Expired

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Scratched off code number.

Thema:

1. Cant redeem gifted digital code - Similar Threads - Cant redeem gifted

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it: Everytime I hit redeem it says it does but it never takes my points or adds the funds e2ba82b1-144f-46aa-941b-b1e49f340257
  4. so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...

in XBoX on Windows
    so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...: exactly what the title says, i can't redeem a 5$ gift card :P e1b3440b-9396-4663-b71f-92af1e31b11b
  5. My friend bought me gift card And I cant redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me gift card And I cant redeem: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account 6655d7c4-7070-4684-8e00-98365c859db8
  6. I cant redeem my Java and Bedrock edition for PC gift card, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Java and Bedrock edition for PC gift card, please help: I've followed instructions on the card and on the Minecraft and Microsoft wedsite and nothing has helped or worked, and it is saying I may be ineligible to redeem the card, but why?...
  7. i cant redeem my gamepass ultimate gift card

in XboX Insiders
    i cant redeem my gamepass ultimate gift card: So i just bought this xbox ultimate giftcard and when i try to redeem it it keeps on saying "something went wrong" , i've put it in and every time it says it, i checked every letter to see if i...
  8. Cant redeem gift codes on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem gift codes on series x: Please can someone help? Get this code when trying to redeem on all of our vouchers since yesterday. ?? PUR-UnknownExternalError 3woDH+Fe30O/YoDW.1.0.5.8 67c4462f-6b99-461a-97ff-5b6ade6cd67f
  9. I cant redeem a gift from a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a gift from a friend: I tried changing my region the the same as his and it didnt work also changed everything like language please respond email me 88176e8d-7368-489c-8e86-1c4be54cfb72
  10. I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...: I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem it because I live in ireland please help dd3c2c90-697b-4716-a924-17f84591ade0