Cant redeem gift codes on series x

Discus and support Cant redeem gift codes on series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please can someone help? Get this code when trying to redeem on all of our vouchers since yesterday. ?? PUR-UnknownExternalError... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Janechap82, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Janechap82
    Janechap82 Guest

Please can someone help? Get this code when trying to redeem on all of our vouchers since yesterday. ??

PUR-UnknownExternalError
    3woDH+Fe30O/YoDW.1.0.5.8

:)

Janechap82, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Kathy A. Win User

purchase request

Hi baltyofgod,

We receive your message. Thanks for sending!

We actually sent a reply to your query about purchasing Xbox Series X using gift card and Microsoft Rewards. If any case you would like a recap, please see the details below:

Microsoft Rewards

• You will not be able to buy an Xbox Series X using the Microsoft Rewards unless it is being offered.
    • Win any featured Xbox Console of the month by joining the Sweepstakes.
    • Winners will receive an email after the draw and posting of winner's name will be on this link:
    Gift Card

Hope that clarifies things!

Regards,

3. Temenist Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
    The problem actually is, i can't redeem the Discord Nitro because it gets a ''Unknown Gift Code'' error (it's the code i got from the xbox), (trying on pc).
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Gift Card

Hi there,

Unfortunately once a code has been redeemed, it can't be transferred to a new account.

If you know what game your nephew may have wanted to purchase (or if he says, I want X), you could purchase the game as a gift (using the currency on your account, and sending him the gift code to be redeemed on his account.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

CARTÃO PRESENTE XBOX LIVE

6. Annanda Martins Win User

Gift card & card but saying pay full on card

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Have you tried first redeeming the gift card? Gift cards need to be redeemed first, then the currency will be added to your account, and you use the money that was added to your account as a payment method.

You can redeem the Gift Card by following these steps:

" On Xbox One and Series X/S:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Store.

Press the View button  to open the side menu, and then select Redeem.

Enter the 25-character code, select Next, and then follow the prompts.

On PC or mobile web broser:

https://redeem.microsoft.com/

On Microsoft Store on Windows:

Press the Start button, and then enter the store into the search bar.

Choose Microsoft Store from the results to open the app.

Select your account in the top-right corner of the screen, and then select Redeem code or gift cards.

Enter the 25-character code, select Next, and then follow the prompts.

On Xbox App for Windows:

Press the Start button , and then enter Xbox into the search bar.

Choose the Xbox app from the results to open the app.

Select your gamerpic, and then select Settings.

Select Redeem under Redeem a code.

Enter the 25-character code, select Next, and then follow the prompts. "

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/redeem-prepaid-codes

Also, it is good to note that the Gift Card Currency needs to match your account Region to work after being redeemed. For example, a US dollar Gift Card will only work in US Store.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

1. Cant redeem gift codes on series x - Similar Threads - Cant redeem gift

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it: Everytime I hit redeem it says it does but it never takes my points or adds the funds e2ba82b1-144f-46aa-941b-b1e49f340257
  4. so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...

in XBoX on Windows
    so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...: exactly what the title says, i can't redeem a 5$ gift card :P e1b3440b-9396-4663-b71f-92af1e31b11b
  5. My friend bought me gift card And I cant redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me gift card And I cant redeem: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account 6655d7c4-7070-4684-8e00-98365c859db8
  6. I cant redeem my Java and Bedrock edition for PC gift card, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Java and Bedrock edition for PC gift card, please help: I've followed instructions on the card and on the Minecraft and Microsoft wedsite and nothing has helped or worked, and it is saying I may be ineligible to redeem the card, but why?...
  7. i cant redeem my gamepass ultimate gift card

in XboX Insiders
    i cant redeem my gamepass ultimate gift card: So i just bought this xbox ultimate giftcard and when i try to redeem it it keeps on saying "something went wrong" , i've put it in and every time it says it, i checked every letter to see if i...
  8. I cant redeem a gift from a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a gift from a friend: I tried changing my region the the same as his and it didnt work also changed everything like language please respond email me 88176e8d-7368-489c-8e86-1c4be54cfb72
  9. I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...: I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem it because I live in ireland please help dd3c2c90-697b-4716-a924-17f84591ade0
  10. i cant redeem a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem a gift card: My brother recently gave me his old Xbox one with about 2 months lest of live on it so when that ran out I went to enter the code he gave me for another six months but it didn't work so I just...