Can't redeem Gift Card from DORITOS + ROCKSTAR ENERGY

Discus and support Can't redeem Gift Card from DORITOS + ROCKSTAR ENERGY in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I won a $25 Xbox Gift Card from a Rockstar tab and was sent an email. When I clicked the link in the email to redeem it, it said something along the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AshDilan, Dec 18, 2022.

1. AshDilan
    AshDilan Guest

I won a $25 Xbox Gift Card from a Rockstar tab and was sent an email. When I clicked the link in the email to redeem it, it said something along the lines of "Error: Unauthorized." I refreshed the page and now it's saying the prize has already been redeemed. How do I get the gift card?

:)

AshDilan, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AshDilan, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the real reason or accurately check this issue of your Gift Card.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary that you contact Microsoft support directly via chat, so they can help you with your Doritos Gift Card

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to contact Doritos, as they are responsible for the codes they've obtained for the promotion like any other gift card retailer. If you did not get a 25 character code, check to see if you need to visit a website to exchange it for one
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Doritos/Rockstar codes can't be redeemed

Have you previously ben subscribed to GPU? This offer is only for new subscribers.

[​IMG]
  5. NightmARE 1I1 Win User

That would have been nice to say on the package
  6. Ryan Romanek Win User

I love Rockstar energy drink and I'm a faithful xbox subscriber, I see no reason for the codes to only work for new Xbox subscribers. It took me a while but how misleading and rude for not honoring faithful customers with this promotion. Makes me want to quit both....
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Gift Card from DORITOS + ROCKSTAR ENERGY - Similar Threads - Can't redeem Gift

2. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  3. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  4. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  5. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  6. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  7. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  8. I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.: I have the Minecraft gift card but I don't have any receipts. I was not given one when I bought one and I can't get one l. What do I do? 5a1a8e8d-5697-4262-b697-a8c6bacf386f
  9. i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again: i redeemed an xbox gift code on microsoft, i redeemed it sucessfully but it wouldn't download. I have tried to fix the problem but made it worse as now i can't see it download and i can't find it...
  10. Can't redeem gift code, says "code wasn't found"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem gift code, says "code wasn't found": Can't redeem gift code, says "code wasn't found" f480cf58-dadf-4672-b73e-e9ff833c836f