Can't redeem gamepass.

Discus and support Can't redeem gamepass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, last year I bought an acer laptop which has 1 month of free gamepass ( no it hasn't expired ) I keep getting an error PUR-UnknownInternalFailure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HShardz, Jan 22, 2023.

1. HShardz
    HShardz Guest

Can't redeem gamepass.

So, last year I bought an acer laptop which has 1 month of free gamepass ( no it hasn't expired )

I keep getting an error

PUR-UnknownInternalFailure

d2p2rpIhVidRsssj8qrpit.100

What should I do I think my country in supported ( Canada )
    Please help

help.

d2p2rpIhVidRsssj8qrpit.100help.

help.

help.

help.

:)

HShardz, Jan 22, 2023
  2. {Parity} Win User

Xbox gamę pass

No you can't redeem the 1 month trial after purchasing GamePass. Also, if you redeem the trial code prior to purchasing GamePass and you purchase GamePass it will replace the trial and you will lose what days are left on the trial.
  3. SunnyMC17 Win User

Can't redeem Minecraft Java Edition

Same here.

But It said get gamepass to get java.

I can't redeem it yet
  4. HShardz Win User

Can't redeem gamepass.

So after the 1 month is over I can cancel it right?
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Can't redeem gamepass.

The reason I ask if you have your account fully set up is due to how subscriptions work. They do require a payment method on file to allow recurring billing which you can opt out of at any time after the subscription is active.

Sorry! I may have provided the wrong link. My sincerest apologies.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/subscriptio...
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Can't redeem gamepass.

Thema:

Can't redeem gamepass.

1. Can't redeem gamepass. - Similar Threads - Can't redeem gamepass

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  4. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  5. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  6. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  7. Can't Auto redeem Gamepass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Auto redeem Gamepass Ultimate: Can't auto redeem "gamepass ultimate 1 month" in Rewards keep getting frozen screen then dashboarded submitted by /u/OneEyEstang22 [link] [comments]
  8. I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code.: Hi, can you help me, I tried a valid code for Gamepass Ultimate but when I try to use it It says something went wrong please contact microsoft support. there's no error code. I also tried buying...
  9. I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.: Hello, i have recently bought Discord Nitro to get my 3 free months of GamePass For PC after purchased it i claimed the code and it said this: [mod removed - personal information] I have tried...
  10. Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through microsoft points, however whenever I put in the code it says that the code is only available to new customers despite that I've been using points to...