Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code

Discus and support Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through microsoft points, however whenever I put in the code it says that the code is only available to new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LordofCheese118, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code

I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through microsoft points, however whenever I put in the code it says that the code is only available to new customers despite that I've been using points to redeem ultimate for months, any help?

:)

LordofCheese118, Dec 9, 2020
  2. FatalDarkprince Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate subscription

Hello there,

Yes absolutely! You can redeem any combination of gamepass/gold/ultimate code at any time. The only restriction regarding gamepass ultimate codes is you wont be able to redeem on top of the limit of 36 months or 3 years. Anything less than that, no restrictions.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox live subscription

did you have gamepass ultimate prior to using the code, if so it converts gold to gamepass ultimate. to use gold only you have to let the sub run out before using a normal gold code. as it does warn this when redeeming.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox game pass

Problem.is if he had gamepass ultimate before it doesn't apply to him and he cannot redeem the code
  5. bowski477 Win User

Why my code is redeemed even though i did not redeem it and just got it.

If the code came to you through Discord, you would need to contact Discord regarding it. Remember that the Gamepass Ultimate trials that come with Discord can only be redeemed by users who have never had Gamepass ultimate before.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Redeem code says code has been redeemed. IT HAS NOT been redeemed.

Question did you have xbox gamepass ultimate before if so that is why

Those codes can't be stacked

It can only be used on never before subscribed accounts

Keep in mind it's better to skip it and use the 1 dollar a month deal

If you use that code you can't redeem the 1month deal
Thema:

Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code

1. Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code - Similar Threads - Can't redeem gamepass

2. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  3. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  4. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  5. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  6. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  7. Can't Auto redeem Gamepass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Auto redeem Gamepass Ultimate: Can't auto redeem "gamepass ultimate 1 month" in Rewards keep getting frozen screen then dashboarded submitted by /u/OneEyEstang22 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't redeem gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem gamepass.: So, last year I bought an acer laptop which has 1 month of free gamepass ( no it hasn't expired ) I keep getting an error PUR-UnknownInternalFailure d2p2rpIhVidRsssj8qrpit.100 What should...
  9. I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code.: Hi, can you help me, I tried a valid code for Gamepass Ultimate but when I try to use it It says something went wrong please contact microsoft support. there's no error code. I also tried buying...
  10. I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.: Hello, i have recently bought Discord Nitro to get my 3 free months of GamePass For PC after purchased it i claimed the code and it said this: [mod removed - personal information] I have tried...