Can't redeem Game pass gift

Discus and support Can't redeem Game pass gift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently after buying Discord Nitro, there was some kind of sale going on I think, I don't really remember, but I got a code to redeem for 2 months... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToddlyHamz, Dec 3, 2021.

1. ToddlyHamz
    ToddlyHamz Guest

So recently after buying Discord Nitro, there was some kind of sale going on I think, I don't really remember, but I got a code to redeem for 2 months of the ultimate game pass. I don't know if it's only for first-time buyers or what but I can't redeem the code anywhere; it just says:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Redeem:

Microsoft 365 Family

Microsoft 365 Business Apps

Xbox: Check the instructions you got when you received this code. You might not be eligible to redeem it, or maybe you need to redeem it on another device or service.

mmBiExCyy5VvlEonqW1f43.151

2021/12/03 - 02:09:30 UTC

:)

ToddlyHamz, Dec 3, 2021
  2. TobyFletcher Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I have recently been involved in a similar topic, usually, this issue only happens if the account that is trying to redeem the code has subscribed to the service before. If this is the case, unfortunately, it will not be possible to redeem, as this is code and test, it is like the promotions that Microsoft does 3 months for 1 dollar, but it is only valid for new subscribers.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  4. Kevin Carpenter1 Win User

Can you sign up for 2 different auto redeem?

I have been trying every day all month and I can't sign up for auto redeem $10 gift card in Microsoft rewards. Same error every time. I am signed up for and received the monthly game pass auto redeem.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Gifted 2 games and want a refund

You can't because you gifted them and he redeemed them

Redeemed codes aren't refundable.

Only codes that aren't or can't be used

This includes gift xards and no they aren't transferable

The played rule only applies to games you bought and played

But since its a gift the redeemed rule applies
  6. Allebas Win User

My Gift Card does not work

As far as i know you can't purchase subscriptions with gift card balance, you need a PayPal or Credit/debit card, as the purchase is a reoccurring one. You can also purchase gift cards specificly for live and game pass, just a heads up.
    Hi Neo Norseman,

Once upon a time you couldn't use a Xbox gift card to purchase Xbox Gold but now you can. However, a credit/debit, paypal is needed for the reoccurring fee.

Learn about gift cards and codes

With a Microsoft or Xbox gift card, you let the lucky recipient choose the gift they want. There are no fees or expiration dates, and either card can
    be used to buy:

To redeem a gift card you received, go to microsoft.com/redeem. For more ways to redeem gift cards and codes, see How
    to redeem an Xbox code
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Game pass gift - Similar Threads - Can't redeem Game

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  4. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a
  5. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  6. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  7. Redeemed game code but can't find game install option on Xbox app PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed game code but can't find game install option on Xbox app PC: I bought Street Fighter 6 digital from Best Buy the other day, but after redeeming it from the Xbox app, it doesn't give me any option to download/install it. I can only see it under purchase...
  8. I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.: [img] [img] The membership had a time period of 3 years from the day it was claimed. I wasn't facing this issue until yesterday. 903f89b5-aed3-4367-a15a-aea1e4755cf8
  9. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  10. Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord: I have gotten quite a few of these before from Discord but can never use them. When I try to redeem the code it always says ''It was purchased in a different region from your account'', But my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. discord xbox game pass ultimate code not working