Cant redeem game code.of age of empires 4, i only have 10 letters and numbers on the code...

Discus and support Cant redeem game code.of age of empires 4, i only have 10 letters and numbers on the code... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help cant redeem game code, only have 10 letters and numbers, i need to have 25 numbers for to redeem it a16903cf-2957-44df-82fb-716b12752223 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andyferné, Nov 14, 2021.

1. andyferné
    andyferné Guest

Cant redeem game code.of age of empires 4, i only have 10 letters and numbers on the code...

Help cant redeem game code, only have 10 letters and numbers, i need to have 25 numbers for to redeem it

:)

andyferné, Nov 14, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Cant redeem game code.of age of empires 4, i only have 10 letters and numbers on the code please help

If this appeared when trying to redeem on the AOE website, you would have to contact the Age Of Empires support, as well the store where you purchase the code Andy. :/

Because in order for you to redeem it with Microsoft, you would have to redeem it first on the AOE website. :/
  3. Smwutches Win User

Cant redeem game code.of age of empires 4, i only have 10 letters and numbers on the code please help

You spelled the web address wrong.
  4. andyferné Win User

Yes i try, but i can't find it
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Can you explain a bit more of the Issue Andy?
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey andyferné, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Andy, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get this code from?

Because, Microsoft codes have 25 digits. 5x5 sequences of codes. If they do not have that sequence and 25 digits, they're not belonged to Microsoft and also you would not be able to redeem it on Microsoft's services.
Thema:

1. Cant redeem game code.of age of empires 4, i only have 10 letters and numbers on the code... - Similar Threads - Cant redeem game

2. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  3. I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass: When I put in my card details, It says, "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I triple checked, and the card details are all good. I even used a different...
  4. redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed football manager but cant seem to find to download the game: Hi i purchased Football Manger 2023 and had followed the process of redeeming the codes provided it is shown and redeemed but i cant find the game to download onto my PC any help would be...
  5. I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...: I cant redeem a code buy live or games without a creditcard. Even when a had a PayPal i was still required to have a creditcard I dont want a creditcard or PayPal to much difficulties. Why cant...
  6. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  7. having trouble reedeeming points i cant redeem points on a women on game pass and daily...

in XBoX on Windows
    having trouble reedeeming points i cant redeem points on a women on game pass and daily...: it happened when i done 3 acchievements 2 on chorvs and 1 on moonscars today this morning and it froze on microsoft rewards app b000b5e5-3edd-4912-bbbc-11300fed92ab
  8. Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months: I just got gifted a Discord Nitro Subscription and saw it includes a free 2 Months Redeem Code for the Xbox Game Pass. I tried to redeem it but it still required me to put in Payment Information....
  9. I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate: I bought both of these codes but they wont work. it says Pick another way to payb This code isn't from a gift card. If someone could help me that would be great. 455d7c08-22fc-41ca-8eca-7d1fbf72c2b9
  10. Cant redeem my 14-day trial, Xbox game pass that came with controller. (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem my 14-day trial, Xbox game pass that came with controller. (PC): As the title says, I bought the new Series controller on November 10th, 2020 for use on my Windows PC. The controller came with a 14-day trial XBOX GAME PASS code. Ive only now tried to redeem the...