Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months

Discus and support Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got gifted a Discord Nitro Subscription and saw it includes a free 2 Months Redeem Code for the Xbox Game Pass. I tried to redeem it but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Finn Westphal, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months

I just got gifted a Discord Nitro Subscription and saw it includes a free 2 Months Redeem Code for the Xbox Game Pass.

I tried to redeem it but it still required me to put in Payment Information.

Im not yet at the Age to have a Bank Account or Paypal though.

Can i really not redeem my free gamepass before i get a bank account?

Also i never had the Game Pass before in case its important.

:)

Finn Westphal, Jan 27, 2023
  2. ImAice Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Gold

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Good question! In order to convert the Xbox Live gold to Xbox game pass ultimate, make sure to redeem the 3 months of Xbox live first. Once done, redeem the Xbox game pass ultimate and you will get a total of 4 months of game pass ultimate.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. Om Dhami Win User

I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.

The code( for free ultimate pass )was redeemed like month ago, it's the second pass that I cancelled.
  4. Kevin biscoe Win User

My Ultimate Game Pass is on auto redeem for subscription, but it just charged my card. Anyone else have this problem?

I mean that it is on auto redeem for a free month using points. When you go to Microsoft Rewards on the Xbox and click redeem, it gives you an option to auto redeem the the Ultimate game pass for 10,500 points
  5. John P_14 Win User

can i redeem both ultimate and pc game pass codes at once

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes, you can redeem them simultaneously. But I highly recommend redeeming your 3 months PC Game Pass first then redeeming your 2 months Game Pass Ultimate. In that way, your 3 months of PC Game Pass will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate so you'll get a total of 5 months of Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

XBOX gamepass code redemption

Any chance this was the error message:

"Check the Instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page"

If so, that's either because you don't meet region crtieria...or, you have held Game Pass in the past as the promotion is for new subscribers only

"If you were previously subscribed or currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, or an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you will not be able to redeem the two month trial for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!"

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411295409047-2-months-of-Xbox-Game-Pass-Ultimate-with-Discord-Nitro-FAQ#h
Thema:

Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months

1. Cant Redeem Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 Months - Similar Threads - Cant Redeem Free

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  4. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  5. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  6. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  7. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  8. I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass: When I put in my card details, It says, "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I triple checked, and the card details are all good. I even used a different...
  9. I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...: I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem it because I live in ireland please help dd3c2c90-697b-4716-a924-17f84591ade0
  10. #:1316926503 cant redeem code for fallout 3 free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    #:1316926503 cant redeem code for fallout 3 free: cant redeem fallout 3 free code came with fallout 4 ref nr #:[Mod Removed]. Game code:[Mod Removed] 5409e0d9-3817-494e-9e63-3ab59323e0ad