Can't Redeem Elite Series 2 Warranty - "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end....

Discus and support Can't Redeem Elite Series 2 Warranty - "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I am extremely frustrated. I have been trying to replace me Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for weeks. When I go to the Warranty Redemption... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by erichas22, Dec 18, 2020.

1. erichas22
    erichas22 Guest

Can't Redeem Elite Series 2 Warranty - "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end....

Hello. I am extremely frustrated.

I have been trying to replace me Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for weeks. When I go to the Warranty Redemption service on the website for controller, it tells me "We cannot continue this order. Please contact us." When I try to contact Microsoft or Xbox
    it says "Phone calls and agents are not available for this issue." It then sends me back to the website where I started that said" We cannot continue this order." I was stuck in a loop.

I finally found this website and I thought I figured it out.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/controller-replacement

I typed it the serial number, put in my information, and when I clicked "submit" it says "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later"

I cannot figure this out and it is extremely frustrating. I have not been able to use my controller for weeks. My warranty still has 3 months on it (March 2021).

If anyone has had this issue and solved it please let me know.

Microsoft PLEASE reach out and help me because I am very frustrated. Thank you.

Eric

:)

erichas22, Dec 18, 2020
  2. OverStudent Win User

Can't Redeem Elite Series 2 Warranty - "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later"

I have had the same issue all day, my controller turns off randomly and my left joystick is slow
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.

Hey there jamie.p ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally see how this could come out of nowhere and really hinder your gaming experience. I suggest getting in contact
    customer support
    as they might be able to see if anything is getting in the way when it comes to your profile.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for reading!
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

"We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later"

Hello there @TheMusquedOne, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am truly sorry to know that you weren't able to request a refund, but I want you not to worry about it because I am here to help you out! I would like you
    to follow the instructions below just in case to see if you will still receive the error message..

To request a refund on the game, please access http://xbox.com/refunds and sign in with the account and then select "Request a refund for a digital purchase" after that,
    manually check the orders for purchase and Choose the reason the most suitable for your request.

The refund department takes up to 72 hours to respond and the money takes three to 5 business days to go back to the account.

In case you are still receiving the error code, I would like you please to get in touch with our online support and describe your situation to them in order for them to see what they can do about the situation. I will leave you the link below to our online
    support, all you need to do is access it, click on the green button that says "contact us" and take it from there.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by letting me know if the reply was helpful!
  5. Hisket Win User

Elite V2 Controller Repair.

Hi Zero, after following the link and completing the fields. I'm still met with this message "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later". :(
  6. Mihaigeorge99 Win User

xbox one system update

"We're sorry. Something went wrong on our side, and we are working on it. Please come back in a while." this is the answer that i reveive since 2 days ago
Thema:

1. Can't Redeem Elite Series 2 Warranty - "We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end.... - Similar Threads - Can't Redeem Elite

2. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  3. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  4. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  5. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  6. Why can't I redeem my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I redeem my points: My points [Mod Removed - Profanity] I can't redeem nothing haven't had a problem before e6edcb2b-2356-420b-b332-ed1b35914c13
  7. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  8. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  9. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  10. code can't be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code can't be redeemed: hello everybody - I bought a gift card for my son and paid in pounds and the code can't be redeemed- what can I do...my region is different... 81c723af-8feb-40ae-af9b-0bbfc92911c6