Cant redeem code

Discus and support Cant redeem code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi So I bought a xbox gold live card 12 months. And when I wanted to redeem the code it said Contact the seller to get a code that works in your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ahmednr15, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Ahmednr15
    Ahmednr15 Guest

Cant redeem code

Hi

So I bought a xbox gold live card 12 months. And when I wanted to redeem the code it said Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. So I contacted the seller it they said that it was an error with microsoft. Can you please help me as fast
    as possible.

:)

Ahmednr15, Oct 14, 2017
  2. MGRayd
    MGRayd Guest
    The Crew 2 (X1) (2018)

I got an email with a code which I cant redeem on website as it wont even load and does not work on any platform such as XB or UPlay?!?

MGRayd, Oct 14, 2017
  3. I cant redeem my codes, it says that change my language region. If changed also cant redeem it

cant redeem my codes for my gears of war game.

I cant redeem my codes, it says that change my language region. If changed also cant redeem it

WickedSeven617, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Cant redeem code

Hi.

Did you get a solution to this issue. I too am having the same problem?

Its Markie Mark, Nov 3, 2017
  5. Celik23
    Celik23 Guest
    Same here. Any suggestions how to solve this?

Celik23, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
  7. ompatel3 Win User

reedem code issue

if I have removed it how do I redeem it again cause it just shows as code already redeemed so I cant put the code in again
  8. JMACH94 Win User

Xbox.com web site error code: Xbos-0x80150017 bf809fed-4bbe-4d7c-9b91-2dcfa1621637

i got the same code.. i cant redeem my 12 month membership code
  9. WS Tec9 Win User

#:1316926503 cant redeem code for fallout 3 free

yes it says sorry cant redeem code or someting like that
  10. Jordani Perea Win User

Redeemed code problem

I cannot do this because i already redeemed the code on my mobile device, and i cant redeem it again. But it shows that i have no money from the code.
Thema:

Cant redeem code

1. Cant redeem code - Similar Threads - Cant redeem code

2. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  3. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  4. Cant redeem overwatch code from xbox perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem overwatch code from xbox perks: When I try to redeem the xbox perk code that I copied from the xbox game pass app on the Microsoft website it says We can't find this product. This code no longer works. Contact the retailer or...
  5. when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...: so i bought the msfs2020 premium deluxe disk version.i installed the game.but i have a problem with activation.when i want to redeem the code it doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product...
  6. I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...: I cant redeem a code buy live or games without a creditcard. Even when a had a PayPal i was still required to have a creditcard I dont want a creditcard or PayPal to much difficulties. Why cant...
  7. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  8. i cant redeem an xbox code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem an xbox code: Dear team, i cant redeem an xbox digital game code , and I made sure that both the region and the console are right . the code i bought is from a site called eneba and its legit , yet i keep...
  9. Cant redeem gifted digital code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem gifted digital code: I had gotten a Gifted digital code from someone and tried to redeem it and it says "This code wasn't found ____ try re-entering it (did many times). If the code is damaged (which I think it is),...
  10. I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate: I bought both of these codes but they wont work. it says Pick another way to payb This code isn't from a gift card. If someone could help me that would be great. 455d7c08-22fc-41ca-8eca-7d1fbf72c2b9