Cant redeem code

Discus and support Cant redeem code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi So I bought a xbox gold live card 12 months. And when I wanted to redeem the code it said Contact the seller to get a code that works in your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ahmednr15, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Ahmednr15
    Ahmednr15 Guest

Cant redeem code

Hi

So I bought a xbox gold live card 12 months. And when I wanted to redeem the code it said Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. So I contacted the seller it they said that it was an error with microsoft. Can you please help me as fast
    as possible.

:)

Ahmednr15, Oct 14, 2017
  2. MGRayd
    MGRayd Guest
    The Crew 2 (X1) (2018)

I got an email with a code which I cant redeem on website as it wont even load and does not work on any platform such as XB or UPlay?!?

MGRayd, Oct 14, 2017
  3. I cant redeem my codes, it says that change my language region. If changed also cant redeem it

cant redeem my codes for my gears of war game.

I cant redeem my codes, it says that change my language region. If changed also cant redeem it

WickedSeven617, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Cant redeem code

Hi.

Did you get a solution to this issue. I too am having the same problem?

Its Markie Mark, Nov 3, 2017
  5. Celik23
    Celik23 Guest
    Same here. Any suggestions how to solve this?

Celik23, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
  7. ompatel3 Win User

reedem code issue

if I have removed it how do I redeem it again cause it just shows as code already redeemed so I cant put the code in again
  8. JMACH94 Win User

Xbox.com web site error code: Xbos-0x80150017 bf809fed-4bbe-4d7c-9b91-2dcfa1621637

i got the same code.. i cant redeem my 12 month membership code
  9. WS Tec9 Win User

#:1316926503 cant redeem code for fallout 3 free

yes it says sorry cant redeem code or someting like that
  10. Jordani Perea Win User

Redeemed code problem

I cannot do this because i already redeemed the code on my mobile device, and i cant redeem it again. But it shows that i have no money from the code.
Thema:

Cant redeem code

1. Cant redeem code - Similar Threads - Cant redeem code

2. Cant find bonus character after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find bonus character after redeeming code: Recently entered the 25 digit code from my son's new Demon Slayer game. Completely forgot xbox has a store feature. We redeemed the code on our laptop. Used the exact same login and email as our...
  3. I redeemed the code for modern warfare 2 on my xbox app on pc and cant find it anywhere on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed the code for modern warfare 2 on my xbox app on pc and cant find it anywhere on...: I redeemed my code and it is nowhere in the xbox app where ii redeemed it 172c43ea-6335-4855-9793-785938bbe117
  4. I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate: I bought both of these codes but they wont work. it says Pick another way to payb This code isn't from a gift card. If someone could help me that would be great. 455d7c08-22fc-41ca-8eca-7d1fbf72c2b9
  5. Cant redeem game code.of age of empires 4, i only have 10 letters and numbers on the code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game code.of age of empires 4, i only have 10 letters and numbers on the code...: Help cant redeem game code, only have 10 letters and numbers, i need to have 25 numbers for to redeem it a16903cf-2957-44df-82fb-716b12752223
  6. Cant redeem code on xbox 360 in 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem code on xbox 360 in 2021: So ive got this code for a xbox 360 game and id like to redeem it, but trying to join xbox 360 xbox live doesnt seem to work as it just says that my first name isnt valid, ive tried every name...
  7. Trying to redeem game perks for Game pass.. I redeemed the code but now I cant find the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem game perks for Game pass.. I redeemed the code but now I cant find the...: So I recently redeemed a byte set to my account for rainbow six siege. Its in my order history, but in my order history it doesnt actually tell me the code and when I go to the same spot I did to...
  8. Cant redeem gift codes on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem gift codes on series x: Please can someone help? Get this code when trying to redeem on all of our vouchers since yesterday. ?? PUR-UnknownExternalError 3woDH+Fe30O/YoDW.1.0.5.8 67c4462f-6b99-461a-97ff-5b6ade6cd67f
  9. I cant redeem my Xbox Live code!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant redeem my Xbox Live code!!!: It seems that whenever I try and redeem my 3 month Xbox Live code directly from Microsoft's Amazon account, It wont work! I paid £17 for it not to work. It seems to be because my Xbox Live is tied...
  10. cant redeem prepaid code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant redeem prepaid code: every link on microsoft/xboxs websites that tells me to redeem code they dont take me to that page. it takes me to a page that gives me a basic overview of my account with no location for entering...