Cant redeem code on xbox 360 in 2021

Discus and support Cant redeem code on xbox 360 in 2021 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ive got this code for a xbox 360 game and id like to redeem it, but trying to join xbox 360 xbox live doesnt seem to work as it just says that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelSpeid, Aug 6, 2021.

1. MichaelSpeid
    MichaelSpeid Guest

So ive got this code for a xbox 360 game and id like to redeem it, but trying to join xbox 360 xbox live doesnt seem to work as it just says that my first name isnt valid, ive tried every name under the sun and nothing. I was thinking i could maybe download my xbox account off my pc with the game redeemed on there and transfer it over to the 360 but i cant seem to download my account on pc. So either solutions to either of those problems should fix it I think thanks.

:)

MichaelSpeid, Aug 6, 2021
  2. MichaelSpeid Win User

Im having trouble finding out how to download my account to my pc, where abouts on xbox.com do i go to do that, also i already have an account on xbox.com.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello Michael, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Set up the account at Xbox.com and then download it on your PC.

Let me know if that helps.
  4. MichaelSpeid Win User

I remember being able to download accounts onto a pendrive and install them on my 360 back in the day and im wondering if i can do that with my current xbox account that i have open on xbox.com or the xbox companion app or wherever i can go on my pc, dont know if its possible so wondering if it is. Otherwise ill need to try and join xbox live directly on my 360 which im having trouble doing due to that weird first name error.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @MichaelSpeid! I hope that you are doing well!

May I ask you are you getting this "first name invalid" error message while trying to create a new account, correct? If that's the case, please try to create a new account here xbox.com.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Could you please elaborate? Download account to your pc how?
Thema:

1. Cant redeem code on xbox 360 in 2021 - Similar Threads - Cant redeem code

2. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  3. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  4. Cant redeem overwatch code from xbox perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem overwatch code from xbox perks: When I try to redeem the xbox perk code that I copied from the xbox game pass app on the Microsoft website it says We can't find this product. This code no longer works. Contact the retailer or...
  5. when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...: so i bought the msfs2020 premium deluxe disk version.i installed the game.but i have a problem with activation.when i want to redeem the code it doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product...
  6. I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...: I cant redeem a code buy live or games without a creditcard. Even when a had a PayPal i was still required to have a creditcard I dont want a creditcard or PayPal to much difficulties. Why cant...
  7. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  8. i cant redeem an xbox code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem an xbox code: Dear team, i cant redeem an xbox digital game code , and I made sure that both the region and the console are right . the code i bought is from a site called eneba and its legit , yet i keep...
  9. Cant redeem gifted digital code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem gifted digital code: I had gotten a Gifted digital code from someone and tried to redeem it and it says "This code wasn't found ____ try re-entering it (did many times). If the code is damaged (which I think it is),...
  10. I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my code for PC game pass and PC game pass ultimate: I bought both of these codes but they wont work. it says Pick another way to payb This code isn't from a gift card. If someone could help me that would be great. 455d7c08-22fc-41ca-8eca-7d1fbf72c2b9