Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk.

Discus and support Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to redeem the perk it says the code is only for the Canada store. I contacted xbox and they said to contact Apple who said to contact xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGrimOne72, Nov 24, 2022.

1. TheGrimOne72
    TheGrimOne72 Guest

When I try to redeem the perk it says the code is only for the Canada store. I contacted xbox and they said to contact Apple who said to contact xbox.

***Moved from musicandvideo***

:)

TheGrimOne72, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello TheGrimOne72,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are looking forward to redeeming the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks which is 3-Month Free Trials of Apple TV+ and Apple Music. This perk can be viewed through Xbox console's Game Pass section, Xbox Game Pass mobile app, and the Game Pass tab of your Xbox app for Windows PC.

According to this Xbox Wire's article, this perk is for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members who do not currently have an Apple TV+ or Apple Music subscription free trials. Link: 3-Month Free Trials of Apple TV+ and Apple Music Come to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks This Holiday

Ultimate members who do not currently have an Apple TV+ or Apple Music subscription can claim either or both Perks on their Xbox console or Xbox app on Windows. Once the Perk is claimed, members will be directed to the respective Apple TV+ or Apple Music site to activate their subscription. Members can claim and activate both free trials now until March 31, 2023.

From all of us at Team Xbox, we hope that you enjoy your 3-month free access to Apple TV+ and Apple Music through the Perks program this holiday season. Stay tuned for more upcoming Xbox Game Pass Perks!

*Available in all markets where Apple TV+ and Apple Music are available (except Russia and Turkey for Apple TV+ and Russia for Apple Music).

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. murd0cun Win User

Xbox Game Pass website asking me to buy subscription even though I already have one

Hi Derek,

I have tried both Edge and Chrome.

I do not own an xbox.

The issue is not that I cannot install the games in my subscription, it is the fact that I am not able to see my perks page on the web site so I can for example redeem the Apple TV free trial.

Thanks!

Zoli
  4. Amoeba Mucus Win User

Any idea on Apple TV Edition Better Together Update will come out?

It's kind of upsetting that you can buy this game, yet for months it's had broken functionality. Can't connect with others on the same network, and can't connect to Realms (which we pay for, but why bother if Microsoft won't update for the Apple TV?). I
    bought a controller especially to play with Minecraft on the Apple TV, and it doesn't work.

PLEASE UPDATE the Apple TV edition, Microsoft!
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

ME AJUDEM A PEGAR MINHA RECOMPENSA DAS VANTAGENS DO XBOX ULTIMATE, POR FAVOR.

[Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello Yondaime007,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. I understand that you are unable to redeem your Game Pass Ultimate perks. Are you attempting to redeem your perks off of PC or console?

If you have not done so already, please try to redeem your perks off of a mobile device. If you are using an Android phone, you should be able to redeem most perks. If you are using an Apple phone, you may be prompted to redeem perks on your PC.

If you are still unable to redeem perks, please contact our support team directly at: Xbox Support - Contact Us

Thank you,

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't redeem perks

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tom

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Where are you physically located? (Country)
    When did you purchased the subscription? Today or when?
    Is this happening on Xbox, the mobile app, PC or everywhere?
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk. - Similar Threads - Can't redeem Apple

2. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account is a message i get when i try to enter the xbox game pass code (PC) I didnt purchase this code i got it...
  3. Game-pass card code redeemed to child's account but child can't purchase game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game-pass card code redeemed to child's account but child can't purchase game pass: My son has just purchased 2 Xbox 1-month game pass cards. He redeemed the codes through his Xbox but they acted like a gift card rather than a game pass, crediting the value of the cards to his...
  4. Microsoft Rewards daily and weekly bonus not tracking my achievements. Can't redeem them...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards daily and weekly bonus not tracking my achievements. Can't redeem them...: I wonder if this has anything to do with the latest update or it's a general issue, but my Rewards app stopped tracking my unlocked achievements and I haven't been able to redeem some of them....
  5. Can't redeem a code in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem a code in Microsoft Store: I have claimed a code for Fallout 76 from prime gaming, however when I go to redeem it in the Microsoft Store it tells me that the product is not found, this code no longer works. What can cause...
  6. can't redeem xbox code in xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    can't redeem xbox code in xbox store: I'm trying to redeem a game pass ultimate perk code everytime i try to redeem the code i click next then 1 second later i get the same screen but then i can't redeem the code because then for some...
  7. I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft as a gift but they can't redeem it because their region is wrong?: Is there a human person working for this company? Please contact me. d7bdd9a0-0a82-4f60-a083-806f86cad489
  8. Can't redeem minecraft java after owning minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem minecraft java after owning minecraft bedrock: I've had this issue since minecraft released the ability to play both games as long as you own minecraft bedrock and or java, I own bedrock and it shows a play button when I go to java and then...
  9. I can't redeem Minecraft Java + Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem Minecraft Java + Bedrock: I own minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one, under my account, I have been wanting to play java but I really didnt want to have to pay, so when I saw the minecraft java + bedrock and learned it...
  10. My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't redeem their free minecraft java: so it has been well over June 7th, and my friend still can't redeem their minecraft java? when they open their launcher and press play it tells them to create a profile, and so they enter their...