Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk.

Discus and support Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to redeem the perk it says the code is only for the Canada store. I contacted xbox and they said to contact Apple who said to contact xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGrimOne72, Nov 24, 2022.

1. TheGrimOne72
    TheGrimOne72 Guest

When I try to redeem the perk it says the code is only for the Canada store. I contacted xbox and they said to contact Apple who said to contact xbox.

***Moved from musicandvideo***

:)

TheGrimOne72, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I can't confirm you exactly, but that could be because your account's region doesn't match. That's why the code for another region was generated.
  3. Narendil Win User

The problem is that with my Game Pass subscription in Spain, I get the option to redeem the reward, but when it comes to doing so, it tells me that it is only valid for the US. Is it not a valid promotion for Spain? What's the point?
  4. Rostom L Win User

Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Please be informed that redemption keys or codes are geo-restricted. We can only redeem them where they originated or where they’re intended to.

I would suggest that you instead contact the Apple Support team here https://support.apple.com/contact for further assistance regarding your issue and if they could replace it for you.
  5. StevenHutchinson Win User

Hi Nathan.

Appreciate the reply, but tried all this.. It's when it gets through to the Apple bit that morning works.

Does look like it's for U.S only.

Not good.
  6. StevenHutchinson Win User

Having the exact same issue.

Very frustrating.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Apple TV+ perk. - Similar Threads - Can't redeem Apple

2. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  3. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  4. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  5. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  6. Why can't I redeem my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I redeem my points: My points [Mod Removed - Profanity] I can't redeem nothing haven't had a problem before e6edcb2b-2356-420b-b332-ed1b35914c13
  7. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  8. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  9. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  10. code can't be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code can't be redeemed: hello everybody - I bought a gift card for my son and paid in pounds and the code can't be redeemed- what can I do...my region is different... 81c723af-8feb-40ae-af9b-0bbfc92911c6