Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.

Discus and support Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Who wilk resolve this? microsoft or walmart 735c22c6-f824-4935-8870-5acf5f541e91 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EthanEnnest, Dec 28, 2020.

1. EthanEnnest
    EthanEnnest Guest

Who wilk resolve this? microsoft or walmart

:)

EthanEnnest, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Yineca Win User

how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code

Unfortunately you can’t un redeem a code, once it’s used it can’t be reversed.
  3. CARRAMROD14 Win User

Want let me buy black ops 4

This **** is getting ridiculous. Got the digital deluxe black ops 4 activation code, but when I try to redeem it in the Microsoft store, the message “something went wrong on our end. Code not found...”. Unbelievable. This ****’s been down since last
    night, at least, to where I can’t play any recently downloaded games or redeem anything in the store.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email?

Hello, Aleisha. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry.

I’m sorry to know you redeemed a code on the wrong account.
    Furthermore, I regret to inform you, but once a code it is redeemed, the content can’t be transferred to a different account and/or the code can’t be redeemed again.
  5. Krystley-kaye picard Win User

What do I do when it says sign in on my Xbox and gives me a 8 digit code

I can’t enter the 8 digit code on the Microsoft account
  6. Sodangidni Win User

is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in the wrong account. need help

Hello, Luca C. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I deeply regret to inform you, but unfortunately, once a code is redeemed, the content can’t be redeemed again or be transferred to another Microsoft account.

Even a Microsoft agent can’t assist in transferring the content.

More information about codes and what I previously informed, can be found here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution

I know you may feel frustrated, but hope you can understand.

Greeting,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits. - Similar Threads - Can’t redeem code

2. Can’t redeem Xbox gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem Xbox gift code: Im very sad as I’ve been meaning to get a dlc for quite a while now and my friend gifted it to me but it’s says that there are invalid letters even there’s not as its Xbox message gift and we are...
  3. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  4. I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...: Anyone help me? Redeemed fifa23 supercharger pack in my phone while at work and now I can’t find the pack, says code already redeemed but nothing there 94403c7f-ac3b-41f5-b78b-bb3c5029832a
  5. I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?: I got a gift code for a game, when I tried to redeem the code every time i get this massage “This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.”, even though it...
  6. I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem: I preordered Halo Infinite from the Microsoft store, and I have no idea where the code is. I didn’t get an email so I don’t know what to do. Any help would be nice. Thanks...
  7. Can’t Redeem a code trying to contact Xbox Support for billing and subscriptions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t Redeem a code trying to contact Xbox Support for billing and subscriptions: I am trying to redeem a code for Xbox game pass unlimited since it came in the box with the controller that I purchased here recently and it’s telling me that it’s only for new customers that I...
  8. Why can’t I redeem a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t I redeem a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code?: I have a prepaid code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but whenever I try to redeem it it claims, “This free trial is for new customers only”. I’m not using a free trial, I’m using a prepaid code....
  9. Can’t redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t redeem code: Ive got some xbox giftcard codes and everytime i type them in and type confirm it comes up with Try Again and below it will say There is a problem on our end, Try again later. And its been saying...
  10. I can’t redeem my Xbox live code as it says it has been damaged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t redeem my Xbox live code as it says it has been damaged: Hello Please help me can I request another code as I was putting my live redeem code which was already paid then as I already put in the numbers; it worked but as I was about to click I accept...