Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

Discus and support Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Narkulus, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Narkulus
    Narkulus Guest

Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account.

:)

Narkulus, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure luetuzc0D0SumNf0.1.0.6.11 2019/02/16 - 02:06:36 UTC

This you might need to contact official Xbox support about.
  3. FitzJacob Win User

Redeeming Xbox Live 12 months subscription

I have the same problem. I tried to redeem the code several times, most of the times giving an error instantly and sometimes recognizing the code as 12 month subscription but then I cant confirm without getting the error.
  4. Pater84 Win User

help me

Same error 80182300. I can't redeem a code to add 12 month gold!!

On xbox one says:

KO7hypvQ3ECoAmjZ.28.11
  5. Fredouf31 Win User

Vous contacter (Mod Translation: Contact you)

J'ai acheté un code Live Gold et lorsque je l'utilise il marque:

Réessayez.
    Nous avons rencontré un problème. Il est parfois utile d’attendre un peu.
    Réessayez. Nous avons rencontré un problème. Il est parfois utile d’attendre un peu.

PUR-UnknownInternalFailure
    uhvPU7KGwk+Mm28t.0.6.12
    2019/02/19 - 14:29:14 UTC

Frédéric

[Translation - I bought a Live Gold code and when I use it it marks:

Try again.

We have encountered a problem. Sometimes it is useful to wait a little.

Try again. We have encountered a problem. Sometimes it is useful to wait a little.

PUR-UnknownInternalFailure

UhvPU7KGwk + Mm28t. 0.6.12

2019/02/19-14:29:14 UTC

Frédéric]
  6. CJits 57 Win User

Unable to redeem 12month membership

Same problem here. My xbox live gold subscription ended yesterday and can't redeem my 12 month subscription code.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure... - Similar Threads - Can't redeem month

2. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a
  3. Can't redeem code for 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial: I won a code from tim hortons roll up the rim and tried redeeming it on xbox and redeem.microsoft.com . any help would be much appreciated :) [img] 613b8827-01c4-4c5a-9b59-65466de6a61b
  4. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  5. Can't redeem groove free 3 month code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem groove free 3 month code: I can't eedeem my free 3 month groove music pass code. Please help! 8825aa2f-02c2-41d4-8582-4e2d647f16ea
  6. I can't redeem my 4 3 month Xbox live cards.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 4 3 month Xbox live cards.: I bought 4 3 month Xbox live cards because it was cheaper than a 12 month card at the time. I was able to redeem the first one, but I can't redeem the others. I keep getting this error code:...
  7. can't redeem my 12 month Xbox live code

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't redeem my 12 month Xbox live code: i bought a 12 month xbox live redeem code but when i entered it correctly the first time it did not work i tried a second time still did not work. can someone help?...
  8. Can't redeem xbox live 3 month card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem xbox live 3 month card: I bought a 3 month xbox live card and it wont let me redeem the code? It keeps saying there is an error on their end. When I try it online it gives a error code but none of them match.Can someone...
  9. XBOX can't redeem 12 month membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX can't redeem 12 month membership: I've tried redeeming it a bunch of times but it won't work. It just says that something went wrong and couldn't work on there end or something. Microsoft please fix this if you can't can you at...
  10. I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!: So recently I got a 12 Month Pre-Paid Gold code from a friend (the code wasn't scratched off) and I've input all the digits in correctly and tried to redeem the the 12 Month Gold code and it...