Cant recover my account

Discus and support Cant recover my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear microsoft I have recovered my account several times and when i come to login it wont recognize my email. Can you provide urgent help as im logged... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sune Thorsteinsson, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Cant recover my account

Dear microsoft

I have recovered my account several times and when i come to login it wont recognize my email. Can you provide urgent help as im logged out of my pc.

:)

Sune Thorsteinsson, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Angelicris Win User

Cant Recover my Account

Hi There! Do you have any errors when trying to download your profile?

In the meantime you can try these steps:

Make sure that your console is getting a good signal or Internet connection. If it is connected wireless, ensure that there are no interruptions during the profile download.

1. Delete your profile from the console.

Go to Settings>>System>>Storage>>All Devices>>Gamer Profiles.

Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

Select Delete>>Delete Profile Only.

2. Clear cache 3 times.

On your controller, kindly press the Guide button>>Settings>>System Settings>>Storage or Memory.

Highlight any storage device>>press Y>>Clear System Cache>>Yes.

Please do this 3 times in a row. We need to make sure that the corrupted files are cleared out from your console.

*Do not worry, this is safe.

3. Turn off the console for 30 seconds and then back on.

4. Download your profile.

5. Finished!

Hope this helps!
  3. LoftyBee Win User

Cant recover my account?

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

Just wait for a bit, if it is showing as you signing in several times during the recovery process that is normal. It takes my profile up to 15 mins to recover sometimes, and will pop up that I have so many friends online or I have signed in during that time.

[/quote]

This happens to me.

Like Primo said, wait for a bit, sometimes it seems nothing is happening but after a while it should download.

Good luck.
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Cant Recover My Account

Unfortunately that sounds like the issue. If you've owned the hard drive less than 3 months, then you can get a warranty replacement. If you've owned it longer, then you can find replacements at your local retailer.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Cant Recover My Account

Hey there! Have you tried to delete your profile (profile only, not items!), clear the cache, restart, and then recover? Also, are you able to recover to any other consoles?
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

cant recover my account.

Are you saying every Avatar award you unlock isn't showing up in the Avatar Editor, or just certain ones? Which ones? Are other accounts able to recover to your console? Can you recover your account to a different console? If so, transfer it to a USB device
    and physically bring it to your console.
Thema:

Cant recover my account

1. Cant recover my account - Similar Threads - Cant recover account

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  6. i cant recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant recover my account: I cant recover my account, I've tried numerous times to recover it by using the recovery form but still nothing 9e847a4e-5f69-46cb-a33e-0035f0a0fcd4
  7. I cant recover my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant recover my Microsoft account: It wont let me recover my account through the form as even when I type in the recovery form and complete it the automated system says its wrong when i know its right as I'm still signed in on it...
  8. how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember: So years ago i migrated my Minecraft Account from my Email But since my email was already being used for another account as Microsoft (my sisters) i had to make a new email. And after all this i...
  9. i cant recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant recover my account: I lost the email on my other account, and the phone number that was registered on it I no longer have it, so I'm going to fill out the form they ask for, I answer everything right, even the...
  10. Daughters email account was deleted and cant recover password to new email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Daughters email account was deleted and cant recover password to new email account: Hi, I set my daughter up with a gmail account and when she wanted minecraft i set up a microsoft account for her under her email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***....