Can’t Recover Account to Cancel Subscription

Discus and support Can’t Recover Account to Cancel Subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I am unable to get in to my Xbox live account. I forgot my password and am unable to recover the account through the Microsoft website (repeatedly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SBGX, Feb 6, 2023.

1. SBGX
    SBGX Guest

So I am unable to get in to my Xbox live account. I forgot my password and am unable to recover the account through the Microsoft website (repeatedly told me that I don’t have enough information to recover the account). I want to cancel my subscription under this account so that I can make a new account and start a new subscription. But I can’t cancel this current subscription unless I can log in to the account. Any suggestions?

:)

SBGX, Feb 6, 2023
  2. RobBell6 Win User

My sons account has been hacked

Why are Microsoft unable to send recovery details to the email address associated with the account?

Also if it can’t be recovered how do I cancel the Xbox Live subscription because I can’t cancel it via the Xbox or accessing the account
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here

In these type of cases you should go to your financial entity and dispute the charge to block it as well.

This is because access is mandatory to cancel a suscription form Xbox side
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I lost access to my account and I have active subscription

Hey everyone,

I recently bought an xbox, and created a microsoft account. Of course I activated subscription to xbox game pass. Unfortunately password wasn’t saved by my password manager. I tried to recover account, but no luck.

So due to this I have the following problem:

I can’t cancel subscription because I don’t know password and I can’t recover my account(I enter all info correctly, but for some reason it says that I haven’t provided enough info)

And obviously I can’t delete it account, since I don’t have access.

So what should I do and how do I cancel subscription on lost account?
    If you are unable to recover the account then your only option would be to call your bank and have them block the charges on their side.

Being able to cancel it from Xbox's end would require you having access to the account.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

My sons account has been hacked

> Why are Microsoft unable to send recovery details to the email address associated with the account?

Because that email address is no longer associated with the account.

> Also if it can’t be recovered how do I cancel the Xbox Live subscription

Microsoft can only assist with billing queries if you have access to the account. You'll need to contact your bank or financial institution to cancel the charges. If you pay with card I'd suggest cancelling the card too.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  6. Isaac Griffiths Win User

How to cancel a subscription while no longer having access to Microsoft account?

Thanks for the help but the problem is I don’t have access to the emails that now owns my Microsoft accounts as I got hacked meaning I can’t access the hackers email to get my account back therefore can’t cancel the subscription and it’s not letting me dispute the last Microsoft subscription????
Thema:

1. Can’t Recover Account to Cancel Subscription - Similar Threads - Can’t Recover Account

2. Can’t get codes or recover account either

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t get codes or recover account either: I Just Bought An Xbox Series X and I played with it for 2 days and haven’t set a pin yet and just used Microsoft.com/link to login and now when I try to login now it says I requested too many...
  3. Can’t recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recover my account: have been signed out of my Microsoft account. And I can’t recover it because I am not receiving the code to recover it and when I fill out the form it says my information doesn’t match. I made the...
  4. Why can’t I recover my Xbox account over a year later?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I recover my Xbox account over a year later?: Good morning, I have quite a unique problem. Quite a while ago, close to a year, I submitted an inquiry about account recovery as my Xbox Account had been stolen from me by someone with foreign...
  5. I can’t recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t recover my account: I’ve been locked out of my Microsoft/ Xbox account because my email is not viable anymore and have no way of changing it. I know all of the information for the account yet the forums won’t let me...
  6. Can’t recover Xbox account due to Microsoft account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recover Xbox account due to Microsoft account issue: Due to troubleshooting issues I had to reset my Xbox to fix the issue, however after connect my Microsoft account the Xbox profile is an old one I haven’t used in year, my main one is nowhere to...
  7. I can’t remember my gammertag and email. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t remember my gammertag and email. How do I recover my account?: I signed up with gammertag almost a decade ago with an email I can’t remember. I recently moved and when I plugged my x-box in I was signed out of all my accounts. How can I recover my account?...
  8. Will my hacked account’s progress be recovered? Microsoft is saying they can’t do anything...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my hacked account’s progress be recovered? Microsoft is saying they can’t do anything...: After clicking on a bad link, someone took control of my entire Microsoft account. They deleted my email and phone number from the account after adding their own, preventing me from recovering the...
  9. Can’t recover account forgot my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recover account forgot my email: Essentially one day I turned on my Xbox to my horror it forgot ALL the accounts and I hadn’t done anything to make it forget everything. I have tried looking at Xbox for help but there was no...
  10. How can I recover my Xbox account now have change my phone number and can’t get into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my Xbox account now have change my phone number and can’t get into...: How can I recover my Xbox account i have changed my phone number and can’t get into recovery email ????? Account is now blocked after too many signing attempts 09ab0682-bac3-418f-af6b-ad53b1d20a0f