Can't receive my rewards when I reach 5.000 credits.

Discus and support Can't receive my rewards when I reach 5.000 credits. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] I have problems to get my money when I reach 5.000 reward credits. It is maybe due to the fact that there are some problems in my facturation... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by X MouetteWapiti, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Can't receive my rewards when I reach 5.000 credits.

Can't receive my rewards when I reach 5.000 credits. [​IMG]

I have problems to get my money when I reach 5.000 reward credits. It is maybe due to the fact that there are some problems in my facturation informations. I have two different addresses and it is completely wrong, only one (in France) is correct and the
    other (in Belgium, I don't know how or why) is completly uncorrect. I need to delete the Belgium one but I don't know how.

Maybe that will solve the problem (because it started when I noticed this new address) but I am not even sure.

Please, I need some help from you guys.

This is the wrong one that I need to delete :

Can't receive my rewards when I reach 5.000 credits. [​IMG]

:)

X MouetteWapiti, Oct 16, 2016
  2. xbox live rewards problem

how to get my credit on xbox rewards it says that the mix is 5.000 credit I have is 6.000 credit how do I deposit on my account because I can't?

please help me solve this problem

TotableAlarm30, Oct 16, 2016
  3. MARCIOKAUA
    MARCIOKAUA Guest
    Gears 4 on W10 and Xbox One

17/08/16 - Gears of War 4 Early Recruit Reward — Pre-Ordered Standard Edition Before 13/9 - 5.000 Credits

MARCIOKAUA, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello X MouetteWapiti,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve, but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience,
    and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution. Unfortunately, we cannot manipulate user accounts. You would have to reach out to Xbox support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) for assistance with the erroneous account.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello X MouetteWapiti,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve, but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience,
    and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution. Unfortunately, we cannot manipulate user accounts. You would have to reach out to Xbox support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) for assistance with the erroneous account.
  6. MARCIOKAUA Win User

Gears 4 on W10 and Xbox One

17/08/16 - Gears of War 4 Early Recruit Reward — Pre-Ordered Standard Edition Before 13/9 - 5.000 Credits
  7. Smwutches Win User

por que no se han depositado 5000 rewards hoy 30 DE abril

Para obtener ayuda con el programa de recompensas, lo mejor es publicar en el foro de soporte de Xbox Rewards Questions. Tenga en cuenta que los créditos se depositan por el siguiente 15 o 30 del mes después de tener al menos 5.000 pendientes. Así que si
    llegas a 5.000 entre la 1ª y la 15ª, se depositan el día 30. Si llegas a 5.000 entre el 15 y el 30, se depositan antes del 15 del mes siguiente.

[Translation: For help with the rewards program, it's best to post to the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Please note that credits are deposited for the next 15 or 30 of the month after having at least 5,000 outstanding. So if you
    reach 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they deposit on the 30th. If you reach 5,000 between the 15th and the 30th, they are deposited before the 15th of the following month.]
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

No Rewards Credits after Purchase based on Microsoft Email - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Hello HamperedSolid5,

From the FAQ for that offer:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your Rewards Credits should appear as pending within 15 days of your game’s shipping date.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

when will i get 50,000 reward credits

Hello BJHodson,

From the FAQ for that offer:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your 50,000 Rewards Credits should appear as pending within 15 days of your console’s shipping date.

The Credits are pending in your account as of yesterday.
Thema:

1. Can't receive my rewards when I reach 5.000 credits. - Similar Threads - Can't receive rewards

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...: I don't know how to fix my messages I can't see or send them and I don't know the password to my account but I do know my email 4a8736d4-2ef4-4cd9-b4c6-9a9cbb403a7d
  5. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  6. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04
  7. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  8. Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack?: Over the past few months, I have enjoyed the Xbox Series S with almost no problem. However, when I first got the Xbox, it came with a Midnight Drive Pack(Fortnite and Rocket League DLC). Although...
  9. Minecraft Post-Migration Process can't receive my confirmation e-mail code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Post-Migration Process can't receive my confirmation e-mail code: Hi, hope to find a solution here. During post migration process on https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/postmigration. Stuck on "Enter you code" stage. Tried lots of time, added norepy.mojang.com to...
  10. Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?: I recently purchased Halo: The Master Chief Collection "for Xbox". I don't own an Xbox. It only said it worked only on Xbox at the bottom. At the top it says "Optimized for Series S - X". ****?...