Can’t read comments.

Discus and support Can’t read comments. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Cant read comments in app on my PC, Xbox one, iPad or iPhone. f9f76fc2-043b-47b4-a658-2d4bc9a21b56 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RussellF52, Nov 17, 2018.

1. RussellF52
    RussellF52 Guest

Can’t read comments.

Cant read comments in app on my PC, Xbox one, iPad or iPhone.

:)

RussellF52, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Miss Ermine, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Miss Ermine, Nov 17, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Can’t read comments.

Hello Russell!

Can you give us a bit more detail regarding this situation? What does it say when you try to read a comment or view comments on anything in the app or console? You may want to try removing and recovering your profile from the console.

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One .
    Give it a try and let us know if that helped with a reply.

Thanks for reaching out!

XBF George L, Nov 17, 2018
  5. RussellF52
    RussellF52 Guest
    Thanks for your reply. The app says oops, something went wrong. Try again later.

This happens on a regular basis.

RussellF52, Nov 18, 2018
  6. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest
    Hi, sometimes this problem also happens and I do not know why.

Jurgen1488, Nov 6, 2018
  7. XBF George L Win User

Can’t read comments.

Hello Russell!

Can you give us a bit more detail regarding this situation? What does it say when you try to read a comment or view comments on anything in the app or console? You may want to try removing and recovering your profile from the console.

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One .
    Give it a try and let us know if that helped with a reply.

Thanks for reaching out!
  8. Jurgen1488 Win User

Can’t read comments.

Hi, sometimes this problem also happens and I do not know why.
  9. RussellF52 Win User

Can’t read comments.

Thanks for your reply. The app says oops, something went wrong. Try again later.

This happens on a regular basis.
  10. koda and kristopher Win User

Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code

Wait never mind I read that comment wrong yes I have done that and it worked but then it gave me a different error saying I can’t connect to Xbox live now I got my profiles back but still having trouble connecting
  11. Zoro Undying Win User

Is Multiplayer Broken?

It's always refreshing to read a Jagriff comment. Having to read comments from the likes of that old guy and such makes me depressed.
Thema:

Can’t read comments.

1. Can’t read comments. - Similar Threads - Can’t read comments

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed: I just experienced this problem for the first time reset sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t but I took my time to go over the settings and learn that if you clear your DNS you should be...
  4. I can’t read my 50 dollars Xbox gift card code how do I see it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t read my 50 dollars Xbox gift card code how do I see it: How can I see my 50 dollar gift card code for my Xbox a11cc632-358e-4cbf-b0f4-12a654538975
  5. Why can’t my Series X read my 360 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my Series X read my 360 game?: So my disc copy of the Xbox 360 game Batman: Arkham Origins cannot be read by my Xbox Series X. I’ve cleaned the game, but when I try to insert it the Xbox just does this repeated beeping noise....
  6. Xbox One can’t read disc anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One can’t read disc anymore: Hi, I’m not sure if it’s related to an update or if my Xbox one just broke, but since last weekend, I’m having trouble playing games from disc. I have error code xbox 0x80820003 - %2 disc dirty,...
  7. Can’t read code on Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t read code on Xbox card: I recently purchased a $25 xbox card at a Dollar General in Fayetteville NC. It was for my son and when I got home we scratched the back but it peeled most of the numbers off with it so now we can...
  8. Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.: Who wilk resolve this? microsoft or walmart 735c22c6-f824-4935-8870-5acf5f541e91
  9. Can’t read the first 5 digits on my lads gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t read the first 5 digits on my lads gift card: My son had a gift card but once scratched it off we cant read the forst 5 digits, is there anyway of getting a new code? c8326a88-6c8b-4bae-8150-e8d1814c59c4
  10. Subnautica can’t/won’t read my disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica can’t/won’t read my disk?: I have owned a secondhand copy of Subnautica for over a year now and it has worked as well as it can the entire time, up until tonight. For some reason, even though the disk is completely...