Cant re-install just cause 4 digital deluxe content DLC

Discus and support Cant re-install just cause 4 digital deluxe content DLC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently deleted and reinstalled just cause 4 and re installed all the DLC’s I’ve purchased but only one that doesn’t install and it’s the digital... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GLOBAMA784, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Cant re-install just cause 4 digital deluxe content DLC

I recently deleted and reinstalled just cause 4 and re installed all the DLC’s I’ve purchased but only one that doesn’t install and it’s the digital deluxe content DLC, I keep on pressing install and it tells me installation stooped and I own it so idk why it’s not working

submitted by /u/GLOBAMA784
    [link] [comments]

/u/GLOBAMA784, Mar 15, 2023
  2. scotty2591 Win User

Accidentally deleted pre order codes on xbox dashboard and cant retrieve

It was the final fantasy xv digital deluxe edition.. It still says ive purchased and installed the contents on the store apart from the season pass.. Im just worried incase anything happens where i cant recieve the purchases i made

Thanks
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

I've purchased Destiny 2 Forsaken, but it says I have to buy it to play

Hello Chaos,

Sorry for the issue with your game. Try uninstalling the game and DLC completely and install it from the disk.
    Have you made sure all the DLC content is installed? Also, if you installed all the content digitally, why do you own a disc? This may be causing the issue. Since you have all of it installed digital, if it is just the normal game not legendary. For
    example The disc license is for legendary, the digital license is for the regular game.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Black Ops 4 Pre-Order

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand it can cause worry when items are missing from a purchase. I would like to ask, which version was purchased for Black Ops 4? For instance,

Digital Deluxe Enhanced Edition
    Digital Deluxe Edition
    , or the
    Standard Edition
    . The items will be received for the DLC within the game tile once they have been published. They should appear under:

Press Xbox Button > My Games & Apps > See All > Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 > Manage Game > Add-ons.

Items will be shown under Installed or ready to install. Let us know if there is anything missing still.

Thank you!
  5. ngocphi Win User

How do I get a refund after 14 days?

Deluxe stuff MUST be redownloaded

That js digital only

Thjs is why all.games with deluxes comes wjth codes for dlc you will have to goto the store page with the game and redownload the content unless the game has an ingamr store
  6. FullHornet Win User

Entered sunset overdrive download code but game won't install

I feel your pain. The game installed but I bought the deluxe edition and the extra content is either inaccessible or just not there to begin with. This is becoming a trend with digital download pre loads and it is getting old.
Thema:

Cant re-install just cause 4 digital deluxe content DLC

1. Cant re-install just cause 4 digital deluxe content DLC - Similar Threads - Cant install cause

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  4. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  5. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  6. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  7. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  8. Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path: If i want to download and install the Minecraft Launcher it says to me hey where do u want to install it fine until here. But then if i try to select a folder like a newly created one by myself...
  9. Cant install appx files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and...
  10. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554