Can't quit gamepass subscription due to an error
Discus and support Can't quit gamepass subscription due to an error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there! I wanted to quit my gamepass subscription today but i get an error message (without error code) all the time. I payed 1€ for three... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChrisHayate, May 25, 2019.
Thema:
Can't quit gamepass subscription due to an error
Loading...
-
Can't quit gamepass subscription due to an error - Similar Threads - Can't quit gamepass
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Can't quit games
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't quit games: Playing FarCry 6 using xbox cloud on PC, can't find any way to quit the game, same for other games. Quit option is missing from main menu ??? 812a8ebf-9aaf-4e9e-a9c8-0d673a1218e3 -
I can't play warzone 2.0 from my xboxs because it's too much lag and even i can't quite...
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't play warzone 2.0 from my xboxs because it's too much lag and even i can't quite...: I need to know what is the reason 308218ee-646d-4a82-95fe-872f758f27e1 -
Can't Quit or Open my games anymore on Xbox Series X.
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't Quit or Open my games anymore on Xbox Series X.: Hi, I'm having a serious problem with my Xbox Series X console right now. Yes I already tried a hard reset, yes I already unplugged everything and plugged everything back an hour later, no it... -
Can't exit or quit game on Xbox one s
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't exit or quit game on Xbox one s: I hit the Xbox controller button on controller, but the only options I have is to 'turn off the console, turn off the controller, or restart the console' There is no side menu to exit the app. Do...