Can't purchase Xbox Game Pass and Card is already added in Account.

Discus and support Can't purchase Xbox Game Pass and Card is already added in Account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am from Pakistan and I have added card to my account. I cannot see the card in Windows 10 store and it always wants me to add there. The problem here... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZohaibImtiaz, Apr 10, 2021.

1. ZohaibImtiaz
    ZohaibImtiaz Guest

I am from Pakistan and I have added card to my account. I cannot see the card in Windows 10 store and it always wants me to add there.
    The problem here is that the country cannot be changed to Pakistan in Store for adding card. I f I change from system then Xbox game pass is no longer accessible.
    So how am I suppose to subscribe to this service?

:)

ZohaibImtiaz, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Rowdy The God Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
    I also purchased a $50 Xbox gift card and when I tried to redeem the code it says it was already redeemed. I've tried the troubleshooting method and contacting the store I purchased it from via email and I have yet to get a solution. I'm "glad" someone else is having this issue.
  3. TobyFletcher Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
  4. Smwutches Win User

GP Ultimate

Yes it is allowed. You can still do the conversion on your first account as well, but that account would not be eligible for the promotional price since it has already had Ultimate.

@Gaelunafn - That conversion only applies if you are adding a prepaid Gold or Game Pass card while you have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription. If you only gave standard Gold or Game Pass and are purchasing Game Pass Ultimate, it will upgrade at a
    ratio of 1:1 regardless of if you have previously had Game Pass Ultimate or not.
  5. Danno McK. Win User

Can't use money from prepaid gift card to buy xbox live

Xbox Live Gold subscriptions can't be purchased with currency added to your account. There are separate Gold subscription cards available for purchase if you don't want to have a payment option (credit/ debit card, PayPal) attached to your account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Paiement Method

Yes, Games can be purchased with a credit card, Paypal, or by adding an Xbox gift card to your account.
Thema:

1. Can't purchase Xbox Game Pass and Card is already added in Account. - Similar Threads - Can't purchase Game

2. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  3. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  4. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  5. I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?: I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do? 29d8da26-cd04-49aa-84f9-c0e9e8eb1e84
  6. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas d39a622b-effd-41b6-9023-b1bcfb12feab
  7. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas 978bbb43-e3df-4b20-823a-2bca087c69ee
  8. Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...: I recently re-installed windows 10 on a laptop and purchased a new laptop. THe old desktop was the one used for years and I played Microsoft casual games solitaire on it I had a profile for xbox...
  9. Can't play purchased game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased game.: I purchased a game on my xbox series x for my toddler to play. It has been working fine but I decided to get him his own xbox. There is where the trouble started. I got his xbox one setup as a...
  10. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...