Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

Discus and support Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium again, but when I click on the 'Upgrade for one year for $9.99'' link, I get an error window saying:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martie Best, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Martie Best
    Martie Best Guest

I'm trying to purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium again, but when I click on the 'Upgrade for one year for $9.99'' link, I get an error window saying: 'Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.' At the bottom left, it has "UilXBgF3vU=v+bvd.28.3.1.2.1 2023/4/28 - 20:54:09 UTC" This has been going on for more than a week! I made sure my password and credit card info are correct and internet searches don't seem to provide more info. I have a fairly new and powerful desktop w/ plenty of power and storage, so that is NOT the problem. Can anyone advise? I thought maybe I could purchase it from the Microsoft Store, but was unable to do so. Thanks for any help!!!

:)

Martie Best, Apr 29, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Martie. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com then go to Payment & Billing > Address book. Make sure your billing address there is similar to the one you have on the payment method.

If it's correct there, try to remove and re-add the payment method before trying to make the purchase.

If that doesn't work, try to link the payment method with a Paypal account. Try using the Paypal account to purchase it and see if that sorts it out.

If that also doesn't work, you can try purchasing the Microsoft Gift card from this link, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/microsoft-gif...

If you are able to purchase it, you can redeem it to get Microsoft account credit which you can use to purchase it through the Microsoft Store app.
  3. David Reid-Smith Win User

The solution above DOES NOT WORK..

I also can NOT upgrade for Premium for Microsoft Jigsaw.

I seen it happen in the past too so I gave up trying to fix it .

I was able to purchase 1 month last month but now that it expired.. I CAN NOT extend it or get Premium access.

At this moment.. Microsoft Jigsaw is GARBAGE and needs better support or a fix from Microsoft.
  4. Martie Best Win User

I signed in and deleted my credit card. I then added it back. I added PayPal. I have no problem with getting a gift card, but how am I to use it!?! It won't let me get past that "Try that again" screen! I am so frustrated that I am probably just going to delete the stupid thing and try to find another puzzle site. Every time I click on the arrow to 'view' the larger puzzle, I immediately get that bar asking me to upgrade--which is a dead end street. I cannot view the larger puzzle. I have purchased multiple puzzles and still have over 49,000 gold bars, so I really didn't want to lose those by completely removing the program. It is SO AGGRAVATING!!!! And I cannot find anyone else with this problem. I've been using this program for some time with no problems--and I checked to see that I have the latest upgrade. I also tried the Microsoft 'Repair'. I guess they don't want me to upgrade, lol! Thanks for the answer, anyway.
  5. Margaret #MrMilo Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

This week, in Microsoft Jigsaw, I've lost access to all my previously purchased Jigsaw Classic Games. How do I restore them? I am a Premium Member.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Not recognizing "premium that I paid!

Thema:

1. Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium - Similar Threads - Can't purchase Microsoft

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  6. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  7. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  8. Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...: I recently re-installed windows 10 on a laptop and purchased a new laptop. THe old desktop was the one used for years and I played Microsoft casual games solitaire on it I had a profile for xbox...
  9. Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?: My son had an xbox gift voucher which he redeemed easily enough but the purchase of the game he wanted hasn't gone through - by default it was asking me to approve and pay with a credit card...
  10. Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help: Having a problem finding the game on the console, purchased via Microsoft.com account 6151ac34-598e-419f-8bbc-7aac5060e817