Can't purchase Madden 19? EA Access issue

Discus and support Can't purchase Madden 19? EA Access issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to get the game, but it is only allowing me to select the $53.99 option w/ EA Access which i don't have. So it takes me to buy EA Access. It has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ju5TinCrEdibLe, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Can't purchase Madden 19? EA Access issue

Trying to get the game, but it is only allowing me to select the $53.99 option w/ EA Access which i don't have. So it takes me to buy EA Access. It has the "Or" option underneath, but I am unable to select it. It's irritating me to no end. Any ideas?

:)

Ju5TinCrEdibLe, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Spartan O912
    Spartan O912 Guest
    EA Access Subscription Not Working

Having the same issue... shows that my subscription is current but can't access any of the EA access games & was getting ready to pre-order Madden, but it won't give me the discounted price, just keeps bringing me to the page to
    purchase the Access subscription

Spartan O912, Aug 23, 2018
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    EA Access

I subbed about 5 minutes after I DLed... I was about to purchase Madden that week if it had a price drop... so was a no brainer for me

tohellnbak, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Can't purchase Madden 19? EA Access issue

Is this through the web store or through the console?

I ask because the other day I tried to pre-order FIFA 19 and it did the same thing. I just hit the back button to go back to the FIFA 19 store page and it ended up showing the EA access price.

ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 23, 2018
  5. EA would be the website you would have to contact for this matter.

Radiant Sword X, Nov 2, 2018
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Is this through the web store or through the console?

I ask because the other day I tried to pre-order FIFA 19 and it did the same thing. I just hit the back button to go back to the FIFA 19 store page and it ended up showing the EA access price.
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

EA would be the website you would have to contact for this matter.
  8. FoeHammerXXVII Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

Hello USSBeezerXXVII, what you stated is simply not true, Microsoft stays online longer and has a more secure network than other leading industry competitors, that's my opinion. Question is what is the issue you are referencing and what was the overall impact
    it had on you?
    That’s NOT what I’m explaining. It has nothing to do with security. Check out Xbox live service status Madden 19. It’s an internal issue. This happens every year. Message on Madden log in: “Thank you for trying out Madden 19. You’re signed in account
    requires an active EA Accesss subscription. Please Purchase EA access and try again.” Yes I have an active sub. Yes I’ve already interacted with support. Last year and the year before as well. Look on EAs support forums about Madden 19 and EA access.
    EA is diverting the problem to Microsoft.

Understand this has nothing to do with security. I’ve been heavily active on this issue for 2 days now. I’ve tried everything and Microsoft IS aware. Please be aware that this post is about something that happens every year and Microsoft HAS TO permanently
    fix this. Yes I HAVE EA access, please dont ask. This annual issue has to end this year or I’m dont with EA Access.

This is where server “communication and authorization” comes into play. It might be even deeper than that, but the engineers need to enhance Access.
  9. DominumStige Win User

Madden 19 EA Access

Hi!

At the moment there are still problems with Madden NFL 19 and will soon be resolved. Visit the

page
    for updates.
  10. XBF Chris J Win User

Madden 19 ultimate team

Hello DeMontrion,

Thank you for posing here on the Xbox forums. Is this only happening in online modes? Is there any troubleshooting that you have already tried out?

Don't forget, for in game issues it is best to contact the developers for specific troubleshooting related to madden 19 :

EA Madden 19 Support

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Can't purchase Madden 19? EA Access issue - Similar Threads - Can't purchase Madden

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  6. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  7. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  8. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  9. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  10. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...