Can't purchase Jet Set Radio on computer where to buy digital?

Discus and support Can't purchase Jet Set Radio on computer where to buy digital? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just found JSR on Xbox store and can't buy it online or on the Xbox website nor the Xbox one. My account is the main (adult) account. Where can i buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by g iz da best526, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Can't purchase Jet Set Radio on computer where to buy digital?

I just found JSR on Xbox store and can't buy it online or on the Xbox website nor the Xbox one. My account is the main (adult) account. Where can i buy a digital version of the game without game sharing.

:)

g iz da best526, Jan 12, 2021
  2. g iz da best526 Win User

thank you... Time to search the web lol
  3. Smwutches Win User

The game was delisted years ago so it's no longer possible to purchase digitally.
  4. BlackSilverAce Win User

Jet Set Radio

I can't say I'm crazy about Jet Set Radio as a game. But if they are porting Dreamcast games to XBLA, where is Shenmue? Starlancer? Skies of Arcadia? There are much better Dreamcast games out there than Crazy Taxi and Jet Set Radio...
  5. EthanWatkins2 Win User

Can Microsoft make Prince of persia Sands of time available to purchase on microsoft store or does that require Ubisoft?

It can't be purchased through Microsoft store thoug., Jet set radio, spelunky, the orange box, left for dead 1 and 2 have the same issue. I use my Microsoft rewards points to buy most of my video games.
  6. Onepurpleyeti Win User

Unable to purchase jet set radio via xbox.com or the Microsoft store

Jet set radio is unable to be purchased on console, I’m trying to purchase via the website
Thema:

1. Can't purchase Jet Set Radio on computer where to buy digital? - Similar Threads - Can't purchase Jet

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  6. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  7. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  8. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  9. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  10. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...