Can't purchase from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't purchase from Microsoft Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I tried to purchase anything from the Microsoft Store it shows the following error. "Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nafjan T, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Nafjan T
    Nafjan T Guest

When I tried to purchase anything from the Microsoft Store it shows the following error.

"Contact Microsoft support

We can’t process your payment.

/nx0cEgnv0esVui3.19

2021/06/26 - 05:31:07 UTC"

:)

Nafjan T, Jun 26, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Regarding your situation, I suggest you contact the support through: Contact us | Xbox Support

They should be bale to help!
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Unhappy customer.

did you get a receipt from the store at point of purchase as this usually states if the card was activated, can't blame Microsoft when your purchasing from a third party.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Payment Help

Microsoft currency can only be used to be purchase games, DLC, avatar items, etc. from the Xbox store. Even though EA Access is available to purchase from the Xbox store, it is a subscription service from EA. You can't use Microsoft currency to pay for
    third party subscriptions, or any subscription really.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Purchase from the Microsoft Store

WHen you make a charge, that amount will temporaily show on your account and your bank records should update. I suggest you call your bank and verify that the money was not taken and find out the reason for the decline.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Fortnite vbucks

V-Bucks you purchase from the Microsoft Store can be used on Xbox, PC or mobile, but can't be transferred to or used on other consoles.
Thema:

1. Can't purchase from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't purchase Microsoft

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  6. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  7. Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...: I recently re-installed windows 10 on a laptop and purchased a new laptop. THe old desktop was the one used for years and I played Microsoft casual games solitaire on it I had a profile for xbox...
  8. Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?: My son had an xbox gift voucher which he redeemed easily enough but the purchase of the game he wanted hasn't gone through - by default it was asking me to approve and pay with a credit card...
  9. Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help: Having a problem finding the game on the console, purchased via Microsoft.com account 6151ac34-598e-419f-8bbc-7aac5060e817
  10. Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I'm trying to purchase Microsoft Jigsaw Premium again, but when I click on the 'Upgrade for one year for $9.99'' link, I get an error window saying: 'Try that again. Something happened on our end....