Can't purchase anything on xbox360 video

Discus and support Can't purchase anything on xbox360 video in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i am a very active user of the xbox video section of the console. I am constantly renting and buying movies, or at least up until a couple days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbstruseRoom9, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Can't purchase anything on xbox360 video

Hello, i am a very active user of the xbox video section of the console. I am constantly renting and buying movies, or at least up until a couple days ago. Starting about two days ago i was trying to purchase an episode of game of thrones, but no matter
    what i do, when i try to hot the confirm purchase button it just keeps saying "add payment option" where i should be hitting the confirm button. I always buy in the "SD" format to use less data, and i always use my credit card to pay for the movies/shows,
    which is stored on my xbox360. I have no idea what is going on and it is very frustrating. I never get any error codes or anything like that. Please tell me what i can do to fix this.

:)

AbstruseRoom9, Apr 7, 2014
  2. Can't purchase anything

Recently, every single time I try to purchase something from an in-game store the billing screen starts to load but never pops up. Any suggestions?

OIIITHERUSHIIIO, Apr 7, 2014
  3. AaronRider
    AaronRider Guest
    Can't purchase anything

For the past 2 days I have been trying to buy games on the marketplace. The same error comes up, please try again something went wrong on our side. I've reset my console and updated the store but it still won't work. If anyone with a solution knows how to
    fix this, I would like to know before the sale ends.

AaronRider, Apr 7, 2014
  4. Can't purchase anything on xbox360 video

same thing is happening to me and i just stream stuff to save space i have purchased movies and season passes and now there gone aswell dont know why hope someone knows

Gazronsdarkness, Apr 8, 2014
  5. I bought Tomb Raider and Call Of Duty, both up 80% Appears "It is not possible to download the file" and just cancel the download has two weeks since I'm trying to download and I can not, can someone please help me ?

bruno_henrique---01, Apr 8, 2014
  6. enderman911
    enderman911 Guest
    Same thing here anyone know what's happening I heard it was to do with update I can't confirm purchase for rental of movies but I can for games ??? Help!!!

enderman911, Jun 7, 2014
  7. BigTeddy90
    BigTeddy90 Guest
    same is happening to me thought it had to do with the new security so i went thru all the verification processes but still the same result.....anyone know how to help??

BigTeddy90, Jun 17, 2014
  8. enderman911
    enderman911 Guest

I got on to support ,went through various things with security ,profile etc ,they couldn't help ,they are working on they told me that 2 weeks ago ,can anyone help with this please ??

enderman911, Nov 1, 2018
  9. bruno_henrique---01 Win User

I bought Tomb Raider and Call Of Duty, both up 80% Appears "It is not possible to download the file" and just cancel the download has two weeks since I'm trying to download and I can not, can someone please help me ?
  10. enderman911 Win User

Same thing here anyone know what's happening I heard it was to do with update I can't confirm purchase for rental of movies but I can for games ??? Help!!!
  11. enderman911 Win User

I got on to support ,went through various things with security ,profile etc ,they couldn't help ,they are working on they told me that 2 weeks ago ,can anyone help with this please ??
  12. BigTeddy90 Win User

same is happening to me thought it had to do with the new security so i went thru all the verification processes but still the same result.....anyone know how to help??
  13. Gazronsdarkness Win User

same thing is happening to me and i just stream stuff to save space i have purchased movies and season passes and now there gone aswell dont know why hope someone knows
Thema:

1. Can't purchase anything on xbox360 video - Similar Threads - Can't purchase anything

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  6. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  7. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  8. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  9. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  10. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...