Can't purchase a Realm on Minecraft

Discus and support Can't purchase a Realm on Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Since last week I'm trying to purchase a Realm Plus on Minecraft but I can't.. When I click on "buy it", there is a pop up for an update and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SarahRG1, Oct 23, 2020.

1. SarahRG1
    SarahRG1 Guest

Hello!

Since last week I'm trying to purchase a Realm Plus on Minecraft but I can't.. When I click on "buy it", there is a pop up for an update and it can stay there for hours without any changements.

When I check if my game is updated, everything is good. There is no updates available...

I looked with minecraft tech support and they say to contact Xbox. It seems Xbox can't answer my question too... so I don't really know what to do... it's been 1 week ...

Can't purchase a Realm on Minecraft [​IMG]

:)

SarahRG1, Oct 23, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating a minecraft realm]

Hello urielrc,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your purchase of a Minecraft Realm not accessible after purchase. For help with your Minecraft Realm, please check out:

Minecraft Help Center

I hope this helps!
  3. Elmo DFZ Win User

I can't buy a minecraft realm - store connection lost

This is also happening to me on PC. Anyway to help?
    Same here, simply can't buy a realms sub on PC. Doesn't even show me the price per month, it's blank. Yet I can get a free trial of java realms on the actual website.

PS5 can't purchase realms from the store either! Something is broken and no one at Mojang/Minecraft is doing anything to address it.
  4. MindedThunder81 Win User

minecraft realms

I was having the same issue the other day. I've looked pretty hard to try and figure out why it acts as if it's pulling up the Microsoft Store when you try to purchase a realms subscription but it doesn't actually do anything.

The Minecraft Realms FAQ states that you can purchase a realms subscription in-game through whatever platform's store that you're using if it runs on Bedrock edition rather than Java. Java Edition requires you to purchase a subscription through the Minecraft
    Website from what it looks like.

I am using a normal Xbox One, so I'm assuming it doesn't allow regular Xbox One players to start a realm due to the specific wording of this paragraph from the Minecraft Realms FAQ

WHAT EDITIONS OF MINECRAFT SUPPORT REALMS?

Realms is currently available on the Java Edition and the the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft available on mobile, Windows 10 and Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles and Nintendo Switch.

Only including the S and the X in the wording is what leads me to that assumption, but hopefully someone else can confirm that.

Sorry I can't be of any more assistance, but who knows, maybe it's just a whacky UI bug that doesn't allow us to purchase realms that will get fixed in the future.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft real

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft realms

Creating a Minecraft Realm requires that you have a Mojang account with a Minecraft profile. If you don't yet own Minecraft, you can purchase it from our
    store. If you have an old Minecraft account,
    and still log in with your username, you need to migrate to a Mojang account to use Realms.

You can purchase or extend a Minecraft Realm from your account page. Alternatively, your subscription settings can be found in-game by selecting your Realm,
    clicking Configure, then clicking Subscription.
Thema:

1. Can't purchase a Realm on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't purchase Realm

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  6. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  7. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  8. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  9. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  10. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...