Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360)

Discus and support Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, I can't purchase a game (Final Fantasy XIII - 14.9gb) since my 16gb usb drives don't even get to 15gb. And, for the moment, I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VELTR, May 25, 2020.

1. VELTR
    VELTR Guest

Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360)

As the title says, I can't purchase a game (Final Fantasy XIII - 14.9gb) since my 16gb usb drives don't even get to 15gb. And, for the moment, I'm stuck with those flash drives, since I can't go out to buy bigger ones, or a Hard Drive, thanks to the current
    situation with the virus.

Is there a way to buy it, without having to download it to the console immediately?Or better yet, is there a way to buy it from the Store page or an Xbox One, without having to add a credit card to my account?

Thanks in advance.

:)

VELTR, May 25, 2020
  2. VELTR Win User

They haven't taken the money. That's the problem.

Since I don't have enough storage for the game to even attempt to download, the purchase hasn't gone through. The console tells me to free up space to purchase it, that they won't charge me again, but it hasn't actually bought the game.

That's why I'm asking if there's a way to tell the console to download it later (or to not download it at all), so I can actually buy it.
  3. Shinto Puffy Win User

Hello,

You can buy in the Microsoft Store an extern USB drive with Giftcard, credit card Pay Pal...
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

unfortunately to purchase from the store or xbox one a card needs to be added, no way around it.

as to storage hardware manufacturers count space as 1000MB but software due to formatting and the like count space as 1024MB so a 16GB drive with only hold 15.6GB and even then that may not be enough as you need temp space too.
  5. alexroboticyt Win User

Ohhh, i see what you mean. I thought you were saying you bought it but you wont be able to download it and ever use it.

Someone in this thread mentioned many stores have curbside pickup, or you can even order offline. The purchase has not been made yet, no money will leave until you get the space needed.
  6. VELTR Win User

Yes, I know that.

What I'm asking, is if there's a way to purchase the game without having to download it first, on the Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360) - Similar Threads - Can't purchase game

2. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  3. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  4. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  5. I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?: I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do? 29d8da26-cd04-49aa-84f9-c0e9e8eb1e84
  6. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas d39a622b-effd-41b6-9023-b1bcfb12feab
  7. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas 978bbb43-e3df-4b20-823a-2bca087c69ee
  8. Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...: I recently re-installed windows 10 on a laptop and purchased a new laptop. THe old desktop was the one used for years and I played Microsoft casual games solitaire on it I had a profile for xbox...
  9. Can't play purchased game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased game.: I purchased a game on my xbox series x for my toddler to play. It has been working fine but I decided to get him his own xbox. There is where the trouble started. I got his xbox one setup as a...
  10. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...