Can't publish anything in Looking for group (PC Game Bar)

Discus and support Can't publish anything in Looking for group (PC Game Bar) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i try to publish anything to Looking for Group, it just says that there was an error in publishing, but it doesn't give me a code or anything,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aagp3, Jul 13, 2022.

1. aagp3
    aagp3 Guest

Whenever i try to publish anything to Looking for Group, it just says that there was an error in publishing, but it doesn't give me a code or anything, any idea of what could be causing this?

:)

aagp3, Jul 13, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, aagp3. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Without a specific error code this will be a little more difficult, but rest assured that we can find what is causing this.

Do you have a console to test if you are also not able to make Looking For Group posts?

And are you running Windows 10 or 11 on your computer?

Waiting for your follow-up!
  3. Ragnar4140 Win User

Looking For Group not working [PC Game Bar]

It's not a xbox live status issue unless the system has been down for two months. Cmon guys give us something other than a generic answer please. Also, this post is in reference to PC as shown in the title..... Hopefully you guys get staffed up on support
    now that retails are closed.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Have you tried what I mentioned?
  5. DarekCuper Win User

im preatty sure that my account is verified i have email added
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hi DarekCuper,

We hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up regarding your concern as we still have not received any response from you since our last follow up message. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

Thema:

1. Can't publish anything in Looking for group (PC Game Bar) - Similar Threads - Can't publish anything

2. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  3. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  4. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  5. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  6. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  7. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  8. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  9. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  10. Can't publish blueprint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't publish blueprint: I can't publish my blueprint because of the language filter. I've tried different titles and descriptions and keep getting the same error: Inappropriate Content You specified something that was...