can't process payment

Discus and support can't process payment in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey everyone so go to purchase destiny silver and says can't process payment, I ask chat and get told I have a limit on purchases. Possibly due too pre... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rhabhitz, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Rhabhitz
    Rhabhitz Guest

can't process payment

Hey everyone so go to purchase destiny silver and says can't process payment, I ask chat and get told I have a limit on purchases. Possibly due too pre orders like new Xbox and so on....wait a couple of days. Tried again it still won't let me...only just
    put my card onto file could this be a factor

:)

Rhabhitz, Nov 3, 2020
  2. RayPinard Win User

Payment can't be processed

Thank you. I've been reaching out for help and all I get are people who copy and paste my question, or people who give one answer then never come back. Thanks for the help
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Payment can't be processed

Hello Ray,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having issue with making a purchase. We do recommend waiting a bit. If it has failed and you keep trying, it can temporarily lock the account from purchases. Here is a guide for

cant make purchase
    to help you out.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. {Parity} Win User

Can't process payment on store

You will need to contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Can't process payment on store

You mentioned you just loaded the card, are the funds available to use yet? It does take time for the funds to become available on some prepaid cards.
  6. onyxishere Win User

''We can't process your payment''

Sorry to hear it. If support are unable to assist then you should contact your bank to find out if there are any blocks on the card. In the meantime, if you haven't done so already you should look into setting up a paypal account for your purchases.
Thema:

can't process payment

1. can't process payment - Similar Threads - can't process payment

2. Contact Microsoft support, we can't process your payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact Microsoft support, we can't process your payment: After saying no to the virtual agent, pick payment and billing as topic and skip to show contact options in step 3. Go to chat with support from there. I have recieved this answer and advice but...
  3. we can't process you payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    we can't process you payment: im trying to pre order a game in the Microsoft Store and it keeps on saying we can't process your payment. I'm not sure if its on my end or not. 11301ccf-5d96-4364-8819-2ed276c070d2
  4. We can't process your payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    We can't process your payment: Trying to gift Xbox Live Gold to my sons account and get the following message: Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. odISpXFikaZGB0QhiK8/tp.25 2020/03/25 - 10:28:29 UTC...
  5. Nous ne pouvons pas traiter votre paiement [Mod Translation - We can't process your payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nous ne pouvons pas traiter votre paiement [Mod Translation - We can't process your payment]: Bonjour, depuis quelques jours j’essaye de me procurer la précommande de l’edition deluxe de code vein et en essayant de l’acheter le problème suivant m’apparait : nous ne pouvons pas traiter...
  6. Non è possibile elaborare il tuo pagamento[Translation-I can't process your payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non è possibile elaborare il tuo pagamento[Translation-I can't process your payment]: Volevo fare un acquisto in pre order,ma mi esce questo messaggio.come posso risolvere?? [Translation-I wanted to make a purchase in pre order,but I get this message, how can I solve??]...
  7. We can't process your payment, xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can't process your payment, xbox one.: So basicly I am trying to purchase assassin creed odyssey for my xbox one console via store, and every time I try to buy it it says we can't process your payment, contact Microsoft support. The...
  8. ÖDEMENİZİ İŞLEME ALAMIYORUZ [We can't process your payment]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ÖDEMENİZİ İŞLEME ALAMIYORUZ [We can't process your payment]: Bu hatayı hem bilgisayarımda hemde Xbox one da alıyorum. İki farklı kartla denedim ama yine olmuyor. ininal kart kullanıyorum daha önce Fifa 18,GamePass,EA Access,Xbox live gold ve Red dead...
  9. Can't process payment on store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't process payment on store: Hello there so I've having some issues with my payment recently,I've tried to purchase something on the store and a message pops up saying "Please contact microsoft support and we cant process...
  10. "Ödemenizi işleme alamıyoruz." Hatası -[Translation - "We can't process your payment." ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Ödemenizi işleme alamıyoruz." Hatası -[Translation - "We can't process your payment." ...: Merhabalar, yeni xbox one kullanıcı olarak xboxıma oyun almak istiyorum. Lakin "Ödemenizi işleme alamıyoruz." adlı hatayla karşı karşıyayım. İndirimler 17 saat sonra bitecek. Lütfen mümkün olan en...