Cant process payment in microsoft store

Discus and support Cant process payment in microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. xR3wU+Mg4EeOsQgd.2.5.1.2.1.12.11... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GodwinJ1, Oct 3, 2020.

1. GodwinJ1
    GodwinJ1 Guest

Contact Microsoft support
    We can’t process your payment.
    Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment.

xR3wU+Mg4EeOsQgd.2.5.1.2.1.12.11
    2020/10/03 - 07:25:03 UTC
    Contact Microsoft support
    We can’t process your payment.
    Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment.
    xR3wU+Mg4EeOsQgd.2.5.1.2.1.12.11
    2020/10/03 - 07:25:03 UTC

i am trying to buy dolby accesss from tamil nadu india and i keep getting this. I tries every way i can find in microsoft community or internet but cant solve it. PLease look into this.......

\

:)

GodwinJ1, Oct 3, 2020
  2. SabinMaxim Win User

Can not process payment on microsoft store

Do I need to make a call no matter what? My phone provider has very high prices in my region so I would like not to. If there is an alternative it would be much apriciated..
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Can not process payment on microsoft store

Hello Sabin,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with making a purchase. The answer is in the error. We recommend to contact support as there may be issue with purchases on the account.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. FloridaKid1 Win User

Why can’t I pre order call of duty black ops Cold War on xbox

I cant buy call of duty cold war it says cant process your payment please contact microsoft support. Any advice ?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Missing Credits

Hello, カケス. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you purchase the credit in-game through the Microsoft/Xbox store?

If the payment is still showing as pending on Cash App, you will need to wait Cash App to release the payment (or mark it as completed) for it to be processed by the Microsoft/Xbox store.

I'm not sure about Cash App time limits for payment processing, but most payment gateways can take 24-48 hours to process a payment.

Please wait a few hours to see how it goes. Even using credit card on the Microsoft store can take 24 hours for the payment to be processed and released.

If the issue persists after 24 hours, please let me know.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Can't process payment on store

You will need to contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Cant process payment in microsoft store - Similar Threads - Cant process payment

2. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. We Cant Process your payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Cant Process your payment: Well this evening I had 30 pounds and I couldn't find a xbox gift card so I put a 30 pound ee top up on my sim and tried to buy Modern Warfare 2 and it didn't work at the time it was suspicious...
  5. Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360: Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360 1e15b398-9e91-4e4a-bb14-f5eca98f5b70
  6. "cant process your payment" help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "cant process your payment" help?: So recently there has been a sale on Xbox Live with "93% off" and i tried to buy it but everytime it just says "We couldnt process your payment" but still cuts 4RS from my account on three...
  7. Cant complete this process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant complete this process: I can't accept any friend request or send a friend request. The xbox 360 reads as follows cant complete this process please try again. For more info visit www.xbox.com/support. Why cant i accept...
  8. When i try to buy this DLC Ark:Abberation it says we cant process your payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i try to buy this DLC Ark:Abberation it says we cant process your payment: Hi im trying to buy this dlc for ark survival evolved called abberation but when ever i try to buy it says we cant process your payment please i need help and i need to buy this asap...
  9. can't listen to voice messages. "Cant complete this process"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't listen to voice messages. "Cant complete this process"?: When ever someone tries to send me a voice message it always says "cant complete this process" then says to go to Xbox.com for support but I've been there and it didn't help. What do I do to make...
  10. We Cant process your payment, Conatct microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We Cant process your payment, Conatct microsoft support: I tried paying for infinite Warfare and as i go to buy iy it says We Cant process your payment, Conatct microsoft support, Any Help or what to do? I have my bank account perfectly with £140 in it,...