Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

Discus and support Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Haydenwill9, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

/u/Haydenwill9, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

4. Zaid Mulla Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War issue

Hi, is it possible for me to receive codes for the Content packs for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. They are not able to be downloaded through the store. Let me know if this is possible.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why do I have to buy the game twice

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order stated as "completed", once confirmed follow the steps below:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4

The disc indeed includes the multiplayer and zombie packs we just need to ensure that they are installed.
  6. QuiGonGym1104 Win User

Pre-download

What version of the game have you purchased? The series X/S versions will not be available to Pre-install until November 10th 2020 according to the following:

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Install dates

Without further information I cannot pin down the exact issue but hope this works for you!
Thema:

Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

1. Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error... - Similar Threads - Can't pre order

2. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  3. I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?: I pre ordered D4, my xbox account is linked to my battle net account. On xbox store it only shows me options to pre-order it again. I thought buying it made it accessible across all platforms. I...
  4. Why can't I pre order dead island 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pre order dead island 2?: I have an error when I try to pre order Dead Island 2 is there a fix for this issue? 2c7cabb3-7a09-405e-b0f7-8ca0740d67ba
  5. I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...: Why is there no deluxe Version from hogwarts legacy for the one in the store ? 380eb40c-235c-4e10-9e07-c6eaf22970fe
  6. I can't get my money back from a pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my money back from a pre order: So I Pre ordered Hogwarts legacy about 9 days before full release. So I went to refund the pre order (I had already paid for it) but it gives me no option to do so only cancel. But its not...
  7. Pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, wrong card was used, can't re order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, wrong card was used, can't re order: I pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, a week or so ago, when they finally charged my card it was declined because of the wrong card. I tried to go back and re pre order, but it tells me I already own it....
  8. My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.: So, I pre-ordered the Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition for Xbox series S a few months ago and I just got an email saying my pre-order was refunded. I didn't refund it, it just happened...
  9. Why I can't pre-order the new Call Of Duty for PC from Microsoft Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I can't pre-order the new Call Of Duty for PC from Microsoft Store?: The subject is my question. If I'm right Activision is now a Microsoft company. 8f32375f-1d89-4a8a-b733-0bd918a09f42
  10. Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?: As the question says. I wanted to replay Dead Space 2 on my Xbox Series X. I installed all my available DLC and once I got into the game I realised my Collector's Edition and Rivet Gun DLCs were...