Can't Pre-Install Halo Infinite Campaign

Discus and support Can't Pre-Install Halo Infinite Campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, i just bought gamepass, and tried different games all works with no problem but whenever i try to pre-install halo infinite campaign its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by finalKenpachi, Dec 7, 2021.

1. finalKenpachi
    finalKenpachi New Member

Hello guys, i just bought gamepass, and tried different games all works with no problem but whenever i try to pre-install halo infinite campaign its saying Preparing for after that it's start downloading Halo Infinite Multiplayer. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks!

finalKenpachi, Dec 7, 2021
  2. CrazygamerJIGGLE Win User

I can’t find a game on my Xbox one that I just redeemed

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/halo-infinite/9p64bch27bqn

It’s the halo infinite campaign.
  3. Anthony90 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

I did manage to get halo infinite campaign installed but now whenever i try to open halo infinite it opens up the Microsoft Store's Gaming Services page instead. I am on game pass on PC. Ive tried reinstalling the xbox app but it still doesnt work.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?

I'm really looking forward to the campaign for Halo Infinite.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD

only halo infinite multiplayer is free to play, the campaign is not.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Halo Infinite Campaign Pre Load

You just download the game
Thema:

1. Can't Pre-Install Halo Infinite Campaign - Similar Threads - Can't Pre Install

2. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  3. I can't pre-install Starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't pre-install Starfield: I wanted to pre-install for Starfield, which cannot be passed through Xbox, but I get an article with error code 0x80070490, what should I do, the problem could not be solved, please help...
  4. I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Diablo IV standard Edition via Battle Net, why can't I download it on my xbox 1?: I pre ordered D4, my xbox account is linked to my battle net account. On xbox store it only shows me options to pre-order it again. I thought buying it made it accessible across all platforms. I...
  5. Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pre-load Diablo IV to my XBox? The notice said it would be available to...: The Diable IV Ultimate version shows up in my purchase history. When I go to manage it shows 'You own this' and when I click it I get the error 'Check back in a little bit. We're having trouble...
  6. Why can't I pre order dead island 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I pre order dead island 2?: I have an error when I try to pre order Dead Island 2 is there a fix for this issue? 2c7cabb3-7a09-405e-b0f7-8ca0740d67ba
  7. I can't download the Diablo IV Beta even though I pre-ordered it.. Are other users having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the Diablo IV Beta even though I pre-ordered it.. Are other users having...: I also did not receive a code by email 7535b0f1-635b-40ef-8375-214660b85bc0
  8. I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the deluxe Version for xbox one in the Microsoft store. Why i can't pre order...: Why is there no deluxe Version from hogwarts legacy for the one in the store ? 380eb40c-235c-4e10-9e07-c6eaf22970fe
  9. I can't get my money back from a pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my money back from a pre order: So I Pre ordered Hogwarts legacy about 9 days before full release. So I went to refund the pre order (I had already paid for it) but it gives me no option to do so only cancel. But its not...
  10. Pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, wrong card was used, can't re order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, wrong card was used, can't re order: I pre ordered Hogwarts Legacy, a week or so ago, when they finally charged my card it was declined because of the wrong card. I tried to go back and re pre order, but it tells me I already own it....