Can't post to looking for group, any tips?

Discus and support Can't post to looking for group, any tips? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've cleared the Mac address and set a new dns, works well on other accounts and my privacy settings are all open. 98eeb512-370d-4210-91ce-8784b2d7a52b Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Sleepyshady, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Sleepyshady
    Sleepyshady Guest

I've cleared the Mac address and set a new dns, works well on other accounts and my privacy settings are all open.

:)

Sleepyshady, Jul 9, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

Best Regards
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Can't post looking for group posts

The Xbox Support Team is still on the case. Unfortunately, the problem is still ongoing regarding LFG’s.

Xbox Support Team on Twitter has been posting updates.
  4. PigPopper Win User

No ive had this issue for months, but my other account works just fine
  5. slackadelic Win User

LFG has a service alert at this time and this is the tweet from @XboxSupport confirming the issue that they are looking into it: http://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1191986529532555265
  6. IamJustinAaron Win User

Hello, you can possibly try a quick power cycle to your console and see if that works. You didn't get a error code or nothing?
Thema:

1. Can't post to looking for group, any tips? - Similar Threads - Can't post looking

2. Can't see post that has likes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't see post that has likes: In my notifications section I see that 99+ people liked and 13 commented on my post in my club. However, in my club I don't see any post with those numbers. I'm confused on how I can find what...
  3. My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...

in XboX Insiders
    My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...: I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual. SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years. I needed help with something, and mentioned my...
  4. Minecraft Post-Migration Process can't receive my confirmation e-mail code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Post-Migration Process can't receive my confirmation e-mail code: Hi, hope to find a solution here. During post migration process on https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/postmigration. Stuck on "Enter you code" stage. Tried lots of time, added norepy.mojang.com to...
  5. has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click)

in XBoX on Consoles
    has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click): There are a bunch of posts in the Xbox subreddit about this, not sure if limited to Series X/S but we are unable to both right-click and left-click at the same time... you know, how you aim and...
  6. Why can't I create a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I create a group post?: It's not a connection issue nor a privacy issue 066f76bf-f63e-4616-8562-f6b8d7fb453c
  7. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  8. Why can't I make or get interested in group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I make or get interested in group post: It keeps saying "there was a problem looking for post" or if I try to get interested it says "unable to send request a05a59d2-45b6-4638-b5b5-3150fe7d75ef
  9. Can't post in LFG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't post in LFG: I can't post in looking for group on my console. I have tried to diag, restarted console, removed profile from my console, and still the same issue. I can see other posts, but I cannot click "I'm...
  10. What should I do if I can't look at group post but there's no error message tho

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What should I do if I can't look at group post but there's no error message tho: I tried to reset and go offline then online I'm using Xbox xs 663655c2-14ee-4abf-9e92-46908c155512