Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Busy_Safe_3038 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Busy_Safe_3038, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC

/u/Busy_Safe_3038, Apr 22, 2021
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Play anywhere

Pkay any anywhere means you can play anywhere windows 10 is available so it is PC and Xbix One only untik they release the Xcloud then it will be everywhere 😉
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.

Hi Felipe_Munhoz,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We understand that you are trying to play using Xbox Cloud Gaming on PC however the games were not performing well. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Since this Xbox Cloud Gaming is on Beta release, if there is a need to reach out to the Team Xbox regarding this, we will inform you. But for now let us isolate your issue first and we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we know if you were having issue with one specific game or all game titles available for Xbox Cloud Gaming?
    2. Do you have antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall and PC Optimizer installed in your PC? Or your network internet is restricted by IT?
    3. When did this issue happen? Was there a recent Windows update or new application installed on your device?
    4. Is there any error message or code prompts whenever the game is unplayable? Please post a screenshot and conceal any personal information.
    5. May we ask for other troubleshooting you have performed aside from uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?
    Xbox Cloud Gaming can be related to the internet connection thus we have resources for troubleshooting below that you can perform.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Fix network connection issues in Windows

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Felipe_Munhoz,

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been answered. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Kind regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Felipe_Munhoz,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation. Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

6. Steph68fr Win User

Xcloud on a Windows 10 desktop PC

My question is actually about the lack of Bluetooth support of my PC.

On the xcloud supported device list, the Windows 10 PCs are required to have a bluetoothe 4.0 support. Mine is a desktop and doesn't have bluetooth at all. Will it prevent xcloud to be operational on my PC ?
Thema:

Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC

1. Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Can't play xcloud

2. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  3. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  4. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.: I can't play xCloud games on my computer anymore. I'm trying in the Xbox app. I own an optic fiber internet of 600/300Mbps with 1ms os delay. On 10/03 I could play for 40 minutes. Since them the...
  7. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App: Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to. [img]...
  8. Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud: In gamepass on my CELL PHONE HUAWEI Y7 with android 9 I do not see the option to play in the cloud, I only appear Console and PC but it does not give me the option of the play in the [img] cloud...
  9. Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore: Hi everyone, I used to be able to play xCloud through Microsoft Edge browser, I had an invite to the beta program. Now when I try to play using the link to access the games...
  10. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...