Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore

Discus and support Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I used to be able to play xCloud through Microsoft Edge browser, I had an invite to the beta program. Now when I try to play using the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SaintFerre, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore

Hi everyone, I used to be able to play xCloud through Microsoft Edge browser, I had an invite to the beta program. Now when I try to play using the link to access the games https://www.xbox.com/play I get a message saying that the service is invite only. I already have an invite so I don't know why is this happening.

submitted by /u/SaintFerre
    [link] [comments]

/u/SaintFerre, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Alvaro Magallanes Win User

Starfield saves dissapeared

I’m playing on my web browser through xcloud gaming I’m not sure if I can do that. Is there a solution for people playing on xcloud?

Thanks
  3. ngocphi Win User

Mouse and Keyboard with Xbox game pass on PC

Are you doing it thru xcloud if so then no

As you are trying to play console games that don't support it.

If you play gamepass pc games that's fine

You have to do it not thru the cloud or browser

If you don't have a powerful pc then no you can't
  4. SammyVS Win User

Games on MacBook

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

No, you will need a Windows PC to run Game Pass games. You can use games that are on xCloud in your browser but you will need the Game Pass Ultimate subscription, it's in a region that xCloud supports and a controller. But unfortunately, so far, Minecraft is not on xCloud but it has great games there that you can enjoy. You can play cloud games in your browser at xbox.com/play.
  5. Salad_Dodger Win User

Xcloud on Edge Browser (Xbox) not working.

Xcloud is available officially here, xcloud 'ON CONSOLE' isn't.

No vpn to bypass anything, it should be working properly on browser but it isn't.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Is Microsoft aware that we cannot play xCloud over 5G on iOS due to overheating and device throttling?

But you don't use any code in your phone to run Xcloud games, it's like streaming a video, as Xcloud runs trough the browser
Thema:

Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore

1. Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore - Similar Threads - Can't play xCloud

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  6. Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.: I can't play xCloud games on my computer anymore. I'm trying in the Xbox app. I own an optic fiber internet of 600/300Mbps with 1ms os delay. On 10/03 I could play for 40 minutes. Since them the...
  7. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App: Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to. [img]...
  8. Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud: In gamepass on my CELL PHONE HUAWEI Y7 with android 9 I do not see the option to play in the cloud, I only appear Console and PC but it does not give me the option of the play in the [img] cloud...
  9. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...
  10. Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/Busy_Safe_3038 [link] [comments]