Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

Discus and support Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Felipe_Munhoz, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

Hello!

I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app.

Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to.

Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App [​IMG]

:)

Felipe_Munhoz, Mar 14, 2022
  2. Felipe_Munhoz Win User

Yes! The gamepass app recognizes my gamepass ultimate subscription. It's a gamepass app bug.
  3. XBF-Spartan Win User

Hi Felipe,

Are you using the same account on your phone that you purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription for?
  4. Felipe_Munhoz Win User

Cloud gaming on Android

Hello! I have the same issue on game pass app.

Look at the screenshot bellow, no play button only install to.

I'm on a Lenovo Tab p11.

[​IMG]
  5. Smwutches Win User

No cloud option

Xcloud is something different then. He would need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Then he would use the Game Pass app on his phone to use the Xcloud service.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xcloud

Are you trying to use the Game Streaming app? Xcloud was moved to the Game Pass app.
Thema:

1. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App - Similar Threads - Can't play xCloud

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  6. Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.: I can't play xCloud games on my computer anymore. I'm trying in the Xbox app. I own an optic fiber internet of 600/300Mbps with 1ms os delay. On 10/03 I could play for 40 minutes. Since them the...
  7. Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud: In gamepass on my CELL PHONE HUAWEI Y7 with android 9 I do not see the option to play in the cloud, I only appear Console and PC but it does not give me the option of the play in the [img] cloud...
  8. Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore: Hi everyone, I used to be able to play xCloud through Microsoft Edge browser, I had an invite to the beta program. Now when I try to play using the link to access the games...
  9. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...
  10. Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/Busy_Safe_3038 [link] [comments]