Can't play xbox one game

Discus and support Can't play xbox one game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For like 2 months ago I bought Ori and the blind forest (online, xbox store) and after i reseted my xbox one i lost the account which I bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KwobberU, Aug 25, 2017.

  1. KwobberU
    KwobberU Guest

    Can't play xbox one game


    For like 2 months ago I bought Ori and the blind forest (online, xbox store) and after i reseted my xbox one i lost the account which I bought the game on and suddenly I wasn't able to play the game. However I know the gamertag but I don't know the email
    adress. But if i get the email adress I can sign in to it and then I will have the permission to play the game.

    When I try to open it from My games and apps it says "do you own this game or app? If you have a game disc, insert it now. If you purchased this online, make sure you are signed in to xbox live. If you do not have the rights to play it, you will need to
    get it at the Xbox Store. (0x803f8001)".

    And when i go to "see in store" it says

    "This product is installed. You can play this game for now, or buy it to own forever.

    199.00 kr (swedish crowns) Play, Buy, Redeem a code, Game hub.

    please help

    :)
     
    KwobberU, Aug 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Can't play games on Xbox ONE

    Hi there!

    I updated my Xbox ONE today (offline! Because my internet at home sucks)

    It was the first time this way. After that my Xbox ONE went online. I did my Game updates and after that I wanted to play a game.

    It came the typical Cover of the game but then nothing. After a few more seconds the xbox said that the starting process last too long and it came this code: 0x8027025a

    I cleaned the disk, tried another game, tried a game without disk, I rebooted the xbox one several times ...

    I did all, what the xbox ONE support on the internet says .. HELP?
     
    minachampagne69, Aug 25, 2017
    #2
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Multiplayer one with 360 totally confused

    If someone is playing MP on Xbox One they can't play MP with people on Xbox 360.

    And the Xbox One can't play Xbox 360 games.
     
    Lofty Who, Aug 25, 2017
    #3
  4. Lofty Who Win User

    Multiplayer one with 360 totally confused

    If someone is playing MP on Xbox One they can't play MP with people on Xbox 360.

    And the Xbox One can't play Xbox 360 games.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

    XBOX 360

    Hi There,

    You can't play Xbox One games on the 360, but you can play 360 games on the Xbox One console.
  6. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

    Downloading on Xbox One

    You can't pre download games for the Xbox one because the Xbox one isn't out yet plus you can only play 360 games on 360 you can't play 360 games on the Xbox one an I'm not sure about your other question
  7. xI Xbox One Ix Win User

    Xbox 360 games over too my xbox one

    No, sorry, you can't play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One, even if they are digitally downloaded. At this point in time the Xbox One isn't backwards compatible. The games are linked to your account but the Xbox One simply can't run Xbox 360 games.
  8. The Julian 92 Win User

    Can't download games purchased on my old xbox 360 on my new xbox one

    You can't play 360 games on the xbox one. you'll have to buy the Xbox one version of the game.
Thema:

Can't play xbox one game

Loading...
  1. Can't play xbox one game - Similar Threads - Can't play game

  2. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  3. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  4. How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?: I had EA play, i used it to play need for speed most wanted, then my EA play expired and i have only game pass, now when i try to uninstall it tells me to log in, so i log in. But then it says...
  5. I have Game Pass Core but can't play online

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Game Pass Core but can't play online: Every time I try to play a multiplayer game I'm told my account doesn't have multiplayer access. I tried closing and reopening the game, tried a different game and restarting my Series S but none...
  6. Can't play a game without downloading an update?!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game without downloading an update?!: I tried to play Atomfall (not the first time playing it) on my PC just now, but it requires a 17GB update, and I don't have enough bandwidth in my internet subscription. Why are updates mandatory...
  7. Why can't play gta 5 online even though I have xbox game pass core

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't play gta 5 online even though I have xbox game pass core: Hi, I can't play gta 5 online even though I have xbox game pass core, all my settings have allow so that I can play online multilayer but I still can't, some help would be much appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Can't play Game Pass games offline on my HOME Xbox Series X, even though it's set as HOME Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Game Pass games offline on my HOME Xbox Series X, even though it's set as HOME Xbox: Whenever my internet goes down, and I try to start up a Game Pass game, I get an error saying that I need to be online to play the game. The error mentions that if I want to prevent this in the...
  9. I can't play or update my games 0x803f8001 error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play or update my games 0x803f8001 error: I have an error 0x803f8001 telling me that I don't have a subscription except that I have one and now I can't play any of games nor update them. [img] Screenshot clearly says that I have the...
  10. I can't play COD MW2 with game pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play COD MW2 with game pass: I can't play MW2 wwith game pass, It keep showing like picture, I only can access to DMZ, but can't do to Campaign and other mode, I tried many way on internet but it doesn't work, I also can play...