Cant play with my friend on State of Decay 2 LIMITATION

Discus and support Cant play with my friend on State of Decay 2 LIMITATION in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had an limitation for my profile image on xbox live but the limitation ended after 24h so now Im able to put a new profile pic but today when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLVLLO, Jun 22, 2018.

1. BLVLLO
    BLVLLO Guest

I had an limitation for my profile image on xbox live but the limitation ended after 24h so now Im able to put a new profile pic but today when I wanted to play with my friend I received this message ''You cant connect to the session because a limitation
    in your account : 1.008'' So I wonder why I have this limitation and the ban was for a pic and the same ban is ended, please help me!

Thanks Blallo

:)

BLVLLO, Jun 22, 2018
  2. SsK HELIX
    SsK HELIX Guest
    cant sign in

cant sign into my account when trying to play state of decay 2. this has been going on for about a hour and i cant seem to fix it

SsK HELIX, Jun 22, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*

Smwutches, Jun 22, 2018
  4. BLVLLO
    BLVLLO Guest

THE ERROR IMAGE

Cant play with my friend on State of Decay 2 LIMITATION [​IMG]

BLVLLO, Jun 22, 2018
  5. BLVLLO
    BLVLLO Guest
    Actually it seems solved, can you moderator check??? Thanks!

BLVLLO, Nov 2, 2018
  6. BLVLLO Win User

Actually it seems solved, can you moderator check??? Thanks!
  7. BLVLLO Win User

THE ERROR IMAGE

[​IMG]
  8. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  9. Smwutches Win User

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  10. Cathalman1973 Win User

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
    Alright, thanks.
Thema:

1. Cant play with my friend on State of Decay 2 LIMITATION - Similar Threads - Cant play friend

2. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  3. Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass: When I play a freind why does it keep going to cloud game and not normal game download 33560f2e-350b-42e1-9dd9-95a4cd9cd297
  4. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  5. Why cant i PC play with my Xbox friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i PC play with my Xbox friends?: I have Farming Simulator 22 on the xbox app and play it through there, i do not stream it. MY friend on the other hand plays it right through his xbox. When ever he is hosting a server and i try...
  6. Refunding a game my friend cant even play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game my friend cant even play: So i bought Minecraft for a buddy of mine, he lives across the world. When he tried to redeem the code i sent him via email, it said he couldn't redeem due to "it was purchased in a different...
  7. Cant play with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play with friends: Im trying to play the old cods with my friends and i cant. I can play online by myself but i cant join their games or parties. I have tried everything and the nat type is open so if anyone has any...
  8. I cant play with my friend from pc to ipad we both are using bedrock edition on the latest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play with my friend from pc to ipad we both are using bedrock edition on the latest...: I cant join my friend on pc to ipad both on bedrock i tried repairing and its all on the same version 313699db-7488-4406-83e3-32f03d6600a4
  9. Cant play with my friend on steam from first generation xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play with my friend on steam from first generation xbox: Split from this thread. I’m also having the same issue I can’t play with my friends on next gen xbox or PC anymore, it also says the same thing it seems “this player can’t join your party on...
  10. Cant play with my friend on steam from first generation xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play with my friend on steam from first generation xbox: I tried playing rainbow six siege today December 7th with my friend on computer and when I invite him or he invites me it says “Sorry, it seems this player cant join a party on your current...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 cant invite friends xbox