Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

Discus and support Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pawel99, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Pawel99
    Pawel99 Guest

Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same account you are using to sign in to the Launcher. If you are still having trouble, try updating your profile and verifying your game ownership on Minecraft.net."

This error doesn't lead to anything that could be causing this as I have verified that I own Minecraft and I have checked that I'm also signed into Microsoft store, there is no reason for this error to appear and it is preventing me from playing a game I spent so much money on.

Also, this happens when it asks me for my username after I click play game.

After some research, this has been happening for 2 years and there is no fix.

Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to... [​IMG]

:)

Pawel99, Dec 24, 2023
  2. NancyGriffith3 Win User

LAN world Connection

We both have done that we went throw everything and done everything and it still is not working his LAN world shows on mine but mine does not show on his it that why we can't connect and why is it doing that ? All of this happened after the migrate . I have reinstalled the game and checked and changed settings i have done it all but still not working . could it be something that 1.18.1 has done or caused?
  3. dracolich23 Win User

Multiplayer Update Glitch (Another One)

Does anyone have an update on this? I still can't play the game because of this bug.
  4. Adrellias Win User

I want to be able to change my Xbox's language

This is not a implementation that is needed! Its a bug! Why does everyone say its a feature. The console is not behaving as it should. If i set my language to english i expect everything to be in english! If you set your phone to english everything is in
    english, if that was not the case you would not buy it! Please FIX this bug!
  5. Divine Genesis Win User

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

Hi

I have the same problem with a added problem. I can't update windows to get the game pass app to work. It just keeps failing and i have done everything it says to do like turn off my antivirus during the installation. Thx for releasing another thing that
    does not work
  6. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Xbox Game Pass Quests

Im saying i know how to do the Quests and on Game Pass i want to know why im one short of doing the complete 15 weekly quests this month i have done everything i need to understand why?
Thema:

1. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to... - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  4. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  5. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  6. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  7. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  8. Series s can't play any games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s can't play any games online: I've had an issue like this before. It was because some old privacy settings on my old account. I'm on a new account now. I've tried reseting my console both keeping games and a full reset. I've...
  9. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  10. Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out: I just purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a new Xbox controller. I was able to successfully connect the controller to both my MacBook Pro and to my iPad however I cannot play any...