Can't play t.v. show I purchased
Discus and support Can't play t.v. show I purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased episode 3 of season 4 of The Last Ship. Went to watch it immediately after purchase and got the following error. Can't play. The license... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kryten50, Aug 30, 2017.
Thema:
Can't play t.v. show I purchased
Loading...
-
Can't play t.v. show I purchased - Similar Threads - Can't play show
-
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.
in XBoX on ConsolesI can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program... -
Xbox on Windows Store shows game in library, yet can't play.
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox on Windows Store shows game in library, yet can't play.: My son used a Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java Edition for his PC from the Xbox store. It shows in his library, yet says he needs to buy it (again) and there is no record of the purchase being... -
I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....
in XBoX Games and AppsI recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c -
I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it
in XBoX Games and AppsI show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it: I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it. When I put in the code, it says 'already redeemed'. Purchased the code from CDKEYS.com. Did I get screwed? [img]... -
Xbox App shows 100% packet loss but "Xbox Networking" show 0% so i can't play Forza
in XBoX on WindowsXbox App shows 100% packet loss but "Xbox Networking" show 0% so i can't play Forza: I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and noticed that every time i join the game it says "Unable to join session". So i thought it might be a problem with Teredo, but "netsh int teredo show state"... -
Why does a 360 account name show up on xbox one when you can't play half the games with them?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does a 360 account name show up on xbox one when you can't play half the games with them?: Hello! I was wondering Why a 360 account shows up on my xbox when im on the Xbox one. The account has the name i want (Puck) and it looks like the account hasn't played in years.... -
Why does a 360 account name show up on xbox one when you can't play half the games with them?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does a 360 account name show up on xbox one when you can't play half the games with them?: Hello! I was wondering Why a 360 account shows up on my xbox when im on the Xbox one. The account has the name i want (Puck) and it looks like the account hasn't played in years....