Cant play purchased DLC or Apps.

Discus and support Cant play purchased DLC or Apps. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Trying to play any games with purchased DLC (Outriders WorldSlayer for example) or apps. Dolby Access says I dont own Atmos licence and games say I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xISAWIx, Dec 8, 2022.

1. /u/xISAWIx
    /u/xISAWIx Guest

Trying to play any games with purchased DLC (Outriders WorldSlayer for example) or apps. Dolby Access says I dont own Atmos licence and games say I dont own the DLC's. Game pass tab in my games and app says i need to buy game pass, EA also says I need to subscribe yet my GPU sub is still active until 2024.

This is only an issue on my Series X (which is on latest ASA update) as everything still works just fine on my One X (on latest public release, not in the insider prog). This has happened a few times now (reported on xbox) and nothing i do fixes it. Im left with no other option and have to use my Xbox One untill it just starts working again.

Australia

Xbox Series X

Alpha Skip Ahead

submitted by /u/xISAWIx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xISAWIx, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Spuudle Win User

So who will be picking up the new dlc tomorrow?

Just purchased this DLC. Cant wait to get home and play!
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Can I play an expansion to a game if I own it on steam and xbox?

unfortunately no, DLC has to be purchased on each. only DLC purchased for a playanywhere title can be played via Xbox console and Xbox app. you would need to purchase the DLC for steam.
  4. Mr Durva Win User

Why is BOGT still 1600 points.

only thing is if they purchase the dlc from marketplace they cant play with anyone using the episodes of liberty city disc, tried it with my younger brother he used the disc and I used the dlc and it wouldnt let us play together
  5. Allebas Win User

Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

Your only be able to play it if you brought the DLC before it was delisted. If you didnt, you might see the option to play it but you cant because it is unavailable to purchase.
  6. john carruthers2 Win User

reinstalled forza horizon 5 that i played with game pass but none of the dlcs will show

Hi thanks for replying. I have tried all that you have suggested after scrolling through countless posts regarding DLC, i cant seem to find any regarding DLC not showing up in purchase history even though i bought them through xbox app. I never purchased the game i only played that through game pass but bought the premium upgrade. I dont understand why it wont show as i also checked ingame stats and it accounts all my play time in the hot wheels map.
Thema:

1. Cant play purchased DLC or Apps. - Similar Threads - Cant play purchased

2. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  3. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  4. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  5. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  6. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  7. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  8. Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased a game and niw i cant play it , it even says i dont own it even tho in...: Can someone help i wantvto play the game i purchased 7fcde7d8-6cdb-47fd-88d2-c5e46136ec44
  9. cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod mw2 "purchase mw2 to have access to everything" cant play mutliplayer: i bought cod mw2 a while ago i got it as a code and i deleted it i recently installed it back and when i try play multiplayer it says "purchase modern warfare 2 to have access to everything" it...
  10. I purchased the Game pass UNLIMITATED why cant i play the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Game pass UNLIMITATED why cant i play the games?: I purchased the Game pass UNLIMITATED i have no idea why its saying that i need to purchase it again. I need help thank you in advance 4de2c66c-85d4-487b-8152-df8112a5437e