Can't play owned games

Discus and support Can't play owned games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, recently got my suspensions lifted on other accounts as my main account is permma banned, and I went to go play elden ring to restart since I lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lilly ღ ., Mar 7, 2023.

1. Lilly ღ .
    Lilly ღ . Guest

Can't play owned games

So, recently got my suspensions lifted on other accounts as my main account is permma banned, and I went to go play elden ring to restart since I lost all my progress, but it says the person who bought this needs to sign in. Would I just need to set my xbox as home again or can I not play anything I bought again?

:)

Lilly ღ ., Mar 7, 2023
  2. Lilly ღ . Win User

Can't play owned games

Wow, that's amazing, so well over a thousand dollars in games has been "forfeited" over a ban I got for no reason and didn't deserve.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can't play owned games

When your account was banned, you forfeited all your digital,property tied to it
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Can't play owned games

yep, hence why i never invest in microsoft anymore.
  5. x Nitrous x Win User

Can't play a game that I own..

This is seriously unacceptable........
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Can't play a game that I own..

Hey there,

It sounds like your account may not own the game digitally, was there another account that may have purchased the game instead that is on your Xbox One? Are you able to see the purchase on the Gamertag you're posting from on our
    Microsoft Commerce page? If you do not see the purchase on that page, the account you're posting from may not own the game. The best route to take for license issues will be our chat support team
    on our Contact Us page, who will be able to let you know if you do own the game digitally or not.

Also do keep in mind that we work oldest to newest, and bumping your thread may increase the amount of time it takes for us to respond. Hope this helps!
Thema:

Can't play owned games

1. Can't play owned games - Similar Threads - Can't play owned

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...: I have the subscription for ultimate gamepass and I am trying to play my games on xbox cloud gaming it won't let me play because I need to "join with a code" or "add subscription" that i already...
  4. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  5. Why can't i already play a game i already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i already play a game i already own?: I got a game but its telling me it isn't even downloaded yet but it is ready to play, when i open it it wont let me play it and it gives me a error code that has nothing to do with the problem...
  6. Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?: WHY CAN'T I PLAY MINECRAFT JAVA IF I ALREADY BOUGHT BEDROCK? (I am on PC and it just says " Buy now ") I went on my other Minecraft account and it said "Play now" so I don't understand what is...
  7. Why can't we play the games we own offline even if I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we play the games we own offline even if I own the game: Xbox you need to sort this issue really because I've paid for the games I own online but when there's no Internet it says I need a connection well that's not on really is it as a paying customer...
  8. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock...
  9. Can't Play Worms WMD even though I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Worms WMD even though I own the game: Ive had this game bought and installed on my Xbox for years now and suddenly it claims that I need to buy it again [img] c0836d13-3f18-420b-aed6-5f3f1f04d19d
  10. Why can't i play a single disk game i own anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play a single disk game i own anymore: A Answer would be very much appreciated 1edfdc32-d19a-44fc-92db-662e2585cdd2