Can't play online

Discus and support Can't play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I renewed my subscription last night for Xbox live gold. When I went to play BO3 it states "this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live". I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XnoxbX, Jan 3, 2016.

1. XnoxbX
    XnoxbX Guest

Can't play online

I renewed my subscription last night for Xbox live gold. When I went to play BO3 it states "this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live". I tried to troubleshoot this by reading a few things online. I have signed out of the account and signed back
    in this did not work. I have completely deleted the account and put it back onto my Xbox one and this did not work either. Finally I checked all of my security settings and that's all good. I let it set last night and this morning I checked again and it's
    still not letting me play BO3. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

XnoxbX, Jan 3, 2016
  2. NEWERAXXXI
    NEWERAXXXI Guest
    Can't play online

just got my Xbox one today, trying to play online, when I try too , a screen pops up and says , the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live, not sure what to do ?

NEWERAXXXI, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Can't play online.

I was recently banned from playing online, but now the ban is over. But I still can't play online Can't play online :(

What to do?

Julenissen420, Jan 3, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Can't play online

You are showing silver here too. Not sure what else to suggest here except call the toll free number for the account issue 800-469-9269.

Maybe someone else has some ideas but you have tried the things that I would have suggested. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 3, 2016
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can't play online

Do you have a gold subscription?
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Can't play online

Hey there Valentine Dixon,

Is this an Xbox Live Gold Trial by chance? Xbox Live Gold trials work differently from paid subscriptions, so we just wanted to clarify. Also, are you able to play online multiplayer in other games or are you seeing the same issue?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. darkist1 Win User

Can't play online

Hi Larryfrost,

Sorry you're experiencing problems, have you checked your subscriptions to make sure you still have xbox live active? even as the game pass ultimate is active. you should be able to see under your subscriptions on your xbox.
  9. larryfrost Win User

Can't play online

All games...Even the ones i own which are disc
  10. SaqrAlmuftah Win User

Can't play online

I can't play any games online. I'm pretty sure I'm console banned or something but I didnt get any message or notification and I dont know what I did to receive the ban.I wont lie and say I've never gotten suspensions in the past but I have no idea
    what I did this time to get a full console ban. Did i do something wrong?
Thema:

Can't play online

1. Can't play online - Similar Threads - Can't play online

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  4. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  5. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  6. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  7. Series s can't play any games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s can't play any games online: I've had an issue like this before. It was because some old privacy settings on my old account. I'm on a new account now. I've tried reseting my console both keeping games and a full reset. I've...
  8. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  9. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  10. Can't play online with gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online with gamepass ultimate: Me and my friend are game sharing so that he can play my bought games and I get his gamepass ultimate, but after his subscription ran out and he re-bought it, I've been able to download and play...