Cant play online-only games. Network is "All good" but is registering as offline.

Discus and support Cant play online-only games. Network is "All good" but is registering as offline. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wasn't sure where to post this, its not exactly an xbox live issue or a single game issue. This started 2 days ago, but I cant play online-only games,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omaga420, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Omaga420
    Omaga420 Guest

Cant play online-only games. Network is "All good" but is registering as offline.

Wasn't sure where to post this, its not exactly an xbox live issue or a single game issue.

This started 2 days ago, but I cant play online-only games, connect to xbox services, or check messages. I can see friends online, login to xbox live, play blue-ray, update downloads for games.

Xbox Store: Content isn't available

It might be temporary issue, so try checking again later. (0x876c0001)

Tried to start game ie: Battlefront, Destiny, Payday 2

For this game, you need to be online

If you're on this Xbox regularly, make it your home Xbox to enable offline play for games you own. The next time you're online, go to Settings > Personalization > My home Xbox. (0x87de2727)

Test Network Connection

It's all good

Test Multiplayer Connection

It's all good

Detailed Network Statistics

Download Speed: 29.43 Mbps

Upload Speed: 5.94 Mbps

Packet Loss: 0%

MTU: 1480

Latency 59 ms

ISP:Comcast

Modem wired to xbox via cat5

NAT Type: Open

All services are available

Modem: **** Surfboard SB6141

Troubleshooting:

Soft reset

Hard reset

Went from wireless router to wired on modem with same, offline results.

Reset modem

Checked network ports opened matched support page

Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage

Status report is Normal for all services

:)

Omaga420, Dec 30, 2015
  2. How do I play Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam Offline?

[quote user="EliteMrDaniel"]

HEy folks.

I bought Battlefield bad company 2 recently and the expansion as well online and downloaded it , but cant seem to play it offline as it always wants me to be signed into xbox live to play. Australian magazine game informer as said that it is a 1 person offline
    game however i cannot seem to get it connect or find out how to play.

So how do i do it??

[/quote] That is because Bad Company 2 Vietnam is an online only expansion no singleplayer.

Windows10XboxOne, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    gta 5 bc

Owning it digitally has no effect on whether or not you can play offline. As long as your console is set as your Home, you can play your games offline.

Smwutches, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Cant play online-only games. Network is "All good" but is registering as offline.

If your wired straight into the modem and still cant connect , it has to be a profile issue I would think....try signing out of your profile , then sign back in....if still no , delete your profile then re download....

RobertBuckalew, Dec 30, 2015
  5. Omaga420
    Omaga420 Guest
    Thank you! Stupid little fix.

Omaga420, Oct 31, 2018
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

If your wired straight into the modem and still cant connect , it has to be a profile issue I would think....try signing out of your profile , then sign back in....if still no , delete your profile then re download....
  7. Omaga420 Win User

Thank you! Stupid little fix.
  8. MIK3K Win User

Playing offline is impossible?

I play it offline. Maybe you need to play it once online to register a key or something hidden we don't see. I know the indie games must be played online, but all my arcade games seem to work offline.
  9. AridLizard Win User

Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

the only way you could do that is to make the Xbox his Home Xbox (to allow games to be played offline with no internet access) then go offline in the Xbox network settings and then change the router password so he cant go online until his punishment is over.

I hope this helps
  10. Darker Reaper Win User

Halo 2 Vista {PC} Offline Feb.15

You can get achievements offline. All you have to do is after you get them offline for one game, just play another GFWL games online and they should register.
Thema:

1. Cant play online-only games. Network is "All good" but is registering as offline. - Similar Threads - Cant play online

2. .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox: Hi. I just bought xbox live gold(core) and i want to play forza horizon 3 online but the option doesnt open in the game. On my profile it says that i am able to play online, so i redeemed the code...
  3. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  4. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  5. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  6. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  7. Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...: Been playing online madden for a few years without any plan.why is saying I need a plan to play online regs in madden 24?worked fine Saturday then yesterday I get this....
  8. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45
  9. I just got gamepass and cant play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got gamepass and cant play online: So i just got basic gamepass and its asking me to chose a plan to play onlinr but i got gamepass already 77f7e53b-6c70-4898-aa8d-d9afc8a0eb56
  10. Why cant I play rdr2 online when I alr have the disc and I've played it before I UAVE TO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play rdr2 online when I alr have the disc and I've played it before I UAVE TO...: I've played rdr2 online before and now I can't bc all a sudden I need gamepass please just help I have the disc and it should allow me access to online for free when it has in the past so why the...